+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    She never claimed to be Indian. That is the right wing strawman version of what she said.
    Warren said she was informed by others in the family that her mother’s mother “was a little bit Delaware, and her father was more Cherokee.” Told that her brother recalled the opposite, she added, “It might have been the other way around.” Her grandmother, she added, “always talked about PawPaw being a lot more Indian.”

Ms. Warren claims her mother, Pauline Reed Herring, was Native American. When asked what made her mother’s family Native American, Ms. Warren replied, “One side was Cherokee and the other side was Delaware.”

She talked about her grandmother being a Cherokee, and I talked about how my aunt by marriage was a Choctaw,” said Cochran, an Oklahoma psychologist. “I was making a totally illogical argument, saying I was just as Indian as she was. It was ridiculous because she had the blood and I did not, but it made us laugh.”

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Warren said she was informed by others in the family that her mother’s mother “was a little bit Delaware, and her father was more Cherokee.” Told that her brother recalled the opposite, she added, “It might have been the other way around.” Her grandmother, she added, “always talked about PawPaw being a lot more Indian.”

Ms. Warren claims her mother, Pauline Reed Herring, was Native American. When asked what made her mother’s family Native American, Ms. Warren replied, “One side was Cherokee and the other side was Delaware.”

She talked about her grandmother being a Cherokee, and I talked about how my aunt by marriage was a Choctaw,” said Cochran, an Oklahoma psychologist. “I was making a totally illogical argument, saying I was just as Indian as she was. It was ridiculous because she had the blood and I did not, but it made us laugh.”

So still no quote from Warren that we can point to as a lie?

I am looking for an excuse to agree with you guys, but why can’t you just find a single quote somewhere by Elizabeth Warren where she claims to be an Indian?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

She never claimed to be Indian. That is the right wing strawman version of what she said.
    Dang dude, why are you fulfilling this thread title to a tee?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dang dude, why are you fulfilling this thread title to a tee?
    Why can’t you guys find a quote where she lied? We are talking about a popular politician. This shouldn’t be hard if she actually said what you think she said.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Why can’t you guys find a quote where she lied? We are talking about a popular politician. This shouldn’t be hard if she actually said what you think she said.
    Yes, I don't know why millions were inferring that. She was only claiming her grandmother was native american, not that she was 1/4 native american herself.

Yes, I don't know why millions were inferring that. She was only claiming her grandmother was native american, not that she was 1/4 native american herself.
    Did she claim her grandmother was 100% Indian? I am sure you can find the quote that proves her a liar.

Did she claim her grandmother was 100% Indian? I am sure you can find the quote that proves her a liar.
    several times. It's all in the Boston Globe article and many other places on the WWW...

several times. It's all in the Boston Globe article and many other places on the WWW...

That wasn’t a Warren quote in the BG article.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

It's all over the news....google it yourself!

Pocahontas descendant calls for apology from Warren

'She's guilty of claiming she's an American Indian but has no proof'

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/#mmczD4IyWYGHXDC7.99

E
    ven the Washington Slimes calls her a liar.

Did Elizabeth 'She Who Lies Through Teeth' Warren just lose 2020?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/16/did-elizabeth-she-who-lies-through-teeth-warren-ju/

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It's all over the news....google it yourself!

Pocahontas descendant calls for apology from Warren

'She's guilty of claiming she's an American Indian but has no proof'

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/#mmczD4IyWYGHXDC7.99

E
    ven the Washington Slimes calls her a liar.

Did Elizabeth 'She Who Lies Through Teeth' Warren just lose 2020?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/16/did-elizabeth-she-who-lies-through-teeth-warren-ju/
    Washington Times is conservative. Can you not even find a single quote?

All you did is post opinion pieces of people that believe she has lied, but I have yet to see the quote attributed to her that was a lie. The only quotes I have seen is around the fact that her daddy’s family opposed her mom because her mom was “part Native American”. We also have a detailed Boston Globe article showing that she never claimed or derived any benefit from a claim of Native American history.

What I do see evidence of is a right wing effort, lead by Trump, to play reverse identity politics with an inocuous statement made by Warren about bigotry her mom faced in her family. Trump, in typical fashion, tried to belittle her with a name that is racist as it is used.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ise/902837001/

...because even liars don't deserve to be belittled. First Ford, now Warren. Is it because they are female liars that they should be treated with dignity? Like the mobs are treating conservatives?

...because even liars don't deserve to be belittled. First Ford, now Warren. Is it because they are female liars that they should be treated with dignity? Like the mobs are treating conservatives?
    I guess you couldn’t find a quote for Warren? I am eager to agree she lied. I just want an actual quote that expresses a lie.

Calling a sexual assault victim a liar is beneath human dignity, though.

I guess you couldn’t find a quote for Warren? I am eager to agree she lied. I just want an actual quote that expresses a lie.
    You could hear her face to face and would play semantics with her wording. The Boston Globe piece pointed out more than enough to prove Senator "cheek bones" is a liar.

+ Reply to Thread