+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You could hear her face to face and would play semantics with her wording. The Boston Globe piece pointed out more than enough to prove Senator "cheek bones" is a liar.
    Give me a quote from the BG article that you think shows she is a liar? Why can’t you find one? I am eager to agree.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Goosey is right. Here's the real truth.

The right honorable Senator Elizabeth Warren had never said a word about being Native American. She had not spoken of it, written of it, claimed of it in any way. Then a few years ago, whenever it was, Trump just lashed out at her saying she is not Native American, and then tagging her as "Pocahontas." Now, why this unprovoked attack, no one can say. But he did. I mean, he could have just as easily said, "Senator Warren is NOT a Vietnam War Vet." But that one was already taken by another democrat senator. Anyway, Warren just responded to the attack, with a, "I can't imagine why Trump is saying I am not Native American. I have never claimed to be. But, now I am curious, so I will ask my family if there is any information about it." Senator Warren was contacted by someone in her family, a cousin maybe, and was told, well grandma Little Stinky Beaver is Native American, a Cherokee we believe, so we must have NA blood as well.

That was it. Senator Warren just responded to unwarranted attacks, and later released a statement, "After making an inquiry a family member has stated I probably have some NA blood since one of my grandmothers, named Little Stinky Beaver, is Native American."

Trump then said, "Hah! prove it!"

So, you see, goosey (in his delusional world) is right. Warren never lied about it, because she NEVER, not once, ever claimed to be NA.

Glad I was able to set the record straight on this. Now, can we please move on to more important matters?

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

She’s gonna be the butt of many a joke for years to come. There have been some really funny memes floating around lately

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    She’s gonna be the butt of many a joke for years to come. There have been some really funny memes floating around lately
    Yes. It was stupid to fall into this trap. It isn’t like she was going to win any Trump fans and everybody else already thought the “Pocahontas” slur was inappropriate.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Yes. It was stupid to fall into this trap. It isn’t like she was going to win any Trump fans and everybody else already thought the “Pocahontas” slur was inappropriate.
    Native Americans were not upset at Trump. They were upset at her for claiming to be Native American. Only Trump haters showed fake indignation.

Native Americans were not upset at Trump. They were upset at her for claiming to be Native American. Only Trump haters showed fake indignation.
    Yes they were upset at Trump. They think “Pocahontas” as it is used by Trump is a slur. I linked you to at least one spokesman, but I can easily find you some more.

Some also may be upset at Warren. Some, no doubt, believe the right wing media that keeps alleging that Warren is claiming to be Native American (no one has shown me any quote to support this statement yet), and I have also read other NA criticisms that say genealogy tests do not equate to heritage and they are upset that the implication that she has NA genetics is relevant to “heritage.”

But please give me a quote. Should be easy to find given how many conservatives are so convinced that she claimed to be Native American. I would love to show the lie to some friends who seem to love Warren (a love I don’t remotely share).

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Does her written application to Harvard count as a “quote”?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Senator Warren has “[f]or twenty-five years since 1986, and without a shred of credible evidence . . . claimed to have Native American ancestry. She’s made this claim, apparently, to three separate employers–the University of Texas Law School, the University of Pennsylvania Law School, and Harvard Law School. None apparently asked her for proof, nor did she offer any.”

One piece of debunked evidence was her inclusion of Warren “family recipes” in the Pow Wow Chow Cookbook, published by the Five Civilized Tribes Museum of Muskogee, Oklahama in 1984. The book’s publishers claimed all the recipes in the book were contributed by descendants of the five civilized tribes–Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole.
    Each recipe contributor identified the tribe from which he or she claimed to descend. In Senator Warren’s case, she claimed to descend from the Cherokee tribe in each of her published recipes.
    Two of the recipes contributed by Senator Warren as evidence of her Cherokee heritage and published in the Pow Wow Chow Cookbook, “Cold Omelets with Crab Meat” and “Crab with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing” were copied from a 1979 New York Times News Service article by Pierre Franey.

A second piece of debunked evidence, a purported 1894 marriage license application which was said to list her great-great-grandmother as a Native American, was demonstrated not to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    What did the application say?

Still no quote?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Trump planted that.

Did she identify herself as Cherokee or did she identify herself “a descendant of Cherokee” as the cookbook describes? That is the premise of the book, right? That all the contributors are “descensdants” of one of the 5 tribes? The editor of the cook book is the one that wrote “Elizabeth Warren - Cherokee” as far as anyone can tell.

+ Reply to Thread