+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You have it backwards if you think pedophilia is tied to leftist. Turns out it correlates positively with religious conservatism.

https://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Abuse-...s+and+churches
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I guess I should have expected this from you. Perhaps I should have said "Hollywood leftists". I actually doubt it "correlates" to either to be honest, I was just commenting on how all the leftists run off to some sort of rehab when they get caught with their hand in the cookie jar, like pedophilia is something you can "rehab" (and the pedophiles somehow become "victims" needing everyone's understanding).

Oh, and I am not a religious conservative, so you'll have to go further in your playbook to score on me. Your self-proclaimed empathy superiority is failing you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Good grief Guisslapp. This women writes about the Mennonite Church and heresy about one man specifically of that religion who was big into Christian pacifism. You can do better than this one.

And most pedophilia is tied to leftist liberals with amoral and Godless attitudes IMHO. Just my opinion. And you will probably never find a study or book about that as it wouldn't be PC.

I really don't think anyone owns it. The Catholic church was rotting from within because of it for decades.
    The highlighted is so very true. But I believe the true leftist liberals do want to own it (pedophilia along with other perversions) . After all, liberalism's goal is to erase God, right vs. wrong guidelines/norms along with destroying typical and cultural moral and traditional values. They don't preach or believe in self-control or holding back on anything. The elitist Libs hate true moral values as that limits their perceived sexuality and freedom of experiences. They have to have their limitless freedom of expression, even to the point in defending by saying nada of the Islamic freedom of killing gays and beheading innocent Christians. And yes IMHO this includes pedophilia by way of lesbianism and homosexuality as well.

That said, Roman 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I just don't even believe you believe what you are posting. I should not humor your logic, but I will this one last time.

Did they vote for him because he said these exact things? When you vote for someone, do you never disagree with them?

In your case you might not. You have the "us vs them" syndrome.
    Of course I don’t fully believe that view represents its constituency, but I bet it represents some of them and then there is still another group of his constituents who will justify it or at least look the other way because politics is so tribalistic these days.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

and then there is still another group of his constituents who will justify it or at least look the other way because politics is so tribalistic these days.
    And there are those who will rush to judgement in this case because of that same tribalism.

There is something in the Bible about casting the beam out of your own eye before you point out the beam in someone else's. Like I said, I am not a religious conservative, but it is difficult to argue with the teachings in the four Gospels (those words attributed to Jesus, not the ones parsed and analyzed for you in church). You should read them with an open mind and decide for yourself whether what he said was valid.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The highlighted is so very true. But I believe the true leftist liberals do want to own it (pedophilia along with other perversions) . After all, liberalism's goal is to erase God, right vs. wrong guidelines/norms along with destroying typical and cultural moral and traditional values. They don't preach or believe in self-control or holding back on anything. The elitist Libs hate true moral values as that limits their perceived sexuality and freedom of experiences. They have to have their limitless freedom of expression, even to the point in defending by saying nada of the Islamic freedom of killing gays and beheading innocent Christians. And yes IMHO this includes pedophilia by way of lesbianism and homosexuality as well.

That said, Roman 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

You need to spend more time with people that disagree with you.

And there are those who will rush to judgement in this case because of that same tribalism.

There is something in the Bible about casting the beam out of your own eye before you point out the beam in someone else's. Like I said, I am not a religious conservative, but it is difficult to argue with the teachings in the four Gospels (those words attributed to Jesus, not the ones parsed and analyzed for you in church). You should read them with an open mind and decide for yourself whether what he said was valid.
    I have read it, and while I once believed it, I now know beyond a reasonable doubt that it is rubbish.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I have read it, and while I once believed it, I now know beyond a reasonable doubt that it is rubbish.

Proverbs 3-:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.

As all liars say - especially Trump - “believe me”. That is code for “I am lying.”

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Which part?

The part about not judging others? The part about doing to others as you would have them do to you? The part about being able to tell a good "tree" by the "fruit" it bears? The part about bettering yourself and doing things for the right reasons and not for the admiration of your peers (becoming a whole person instead of a narcissist)?

As for me, I don't know enough to say anything someone else believes is rubbish. That even includes whatever you believe (whatever that may be).

Which part?

The part about not judging others? The part about doing to others as you would have them do to you? The part about being able to tell a good "tree" by the "fruit" it bears? The part about bettering yourself and doing things for the right reasons and not for the admiration of your peers (becoming a whole person instead of a narcissist)?

As for me, I don't know enough to say anything someone else believes is rubbish. That even includes whatever you believe (whatever that may be).
    Obviously there are parables contained throughout the Bible that attempt to provide lessons on human behavior. But none of it is all THAT insightful relative to what other contemporary writers had to say on the subject. It is an interesting - though very abridged - on the evolution of human thinking especially when you compare how older texts portray god and ideal human behavior vs newer texts.

And how many priests and other pedophiles do you think have said “trust me” before doing something truly heinous? Ugh

Obviously there are parables contained throughout the Bible that attempt to provide lessons on human behavior. But none of it is all THAT insightful relative to what other contemporary writers had to say on the subject. It is an interesting - though very abridged - on the evolution of human thinking especially when you compare how older texts portray god and ideal human behavior vs newer texts.
    Yes, the contemporary writers are victims of systemic Christianity. They were obviously listening when they were young.

No, I meant what I said, not what you want to think I said. You think you are too smart for your own good.

Was I being completely dismissive? I think not.

Is it unrelated? Not at all. You may be willing to rush to judgement based on a 38 year old allegation brought up by a Bezos publication a month before an election, but I am not. There are enough examples in the past where accusations were leveled against people for political or financial reasons to make me skeptical.

I neither believe or disbelieve her. I am glad you think you are smart enough to hear a few words and come to a righteous conclusion a day after the initial accusations are made, but I am not. Proclaiming him to be a "pedophile" was where my issue was.
    Worth noting, but the timing also corresponds to the #metoo movement that has outed quite a few men in power that have sexually assaulted victims, where the victim has kept the assault secret - many of them for a very long time. Victims are starting to feel more empowered as it seems like society is starting to hold these aggressors accountable.

Wish they would also hold our POTUS accountable for his sexual assaults, but that is probably too much to ask.

Yes, the contemporary writers are victims of systemic Christianity. They were obviously listening when they were young.
    Fortunately human thinking has evolved significantly since then. The parables seem quite hokey and quaint - and not very useful for dealing with the complexities and nuances of the issues of today.

The way religious conservatives justify it in Alabama:

“Take the Bible — Zachariah and Elizabeth, for instance. Zachariah was extremely old to marry Elizabeth and they became the parents of John the Baptist,” Ziegler says, choosing his words carefully before invoking Christ. “Also take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus.”

Unreal!
    This is like saying it's OK to molest little boys because it was OK during the days of the Roman Empire. I wonder if he will be that understanding if his 14 YO daughter hooks up with a 40 year old Hell's Angel!

Wish they would also hold our POTUS accountable for his sexual assaults, but that is probably too much to ask.
    The one that allegedly raped women and had a wife that ran the Bimbo Eruption squad to discredit them?

Edited to acknowledge you were just being "tribal" and speaking about the current resident of the WH. Those "old" rapes probably don't bother you at all, because you were willing to support his wife, who helped him destroy those women. Oh well, as long as your team wins, right?

+ Reply to Thread