+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    The one that allegedly raped women and had a wife that ran the Bimbo Eruption squad to discredit them?

Edited to acknowledge you were just being "tribal" and speaking about the current resident of the WH. Those "old" rapes probably don't bother you at all, because you were willing to support his wife, who helped him destroy those women. Oh well, as long as your team wins, right?
    HRC is not really my team, but felt compelled to vote defensively for the first time in my life because Trump is that bad.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

"It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls, everyone we knew thought it was weird," former deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN in comments aired Saturday. "We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall ... but you really wouldn't say anything to someone like that."

Very telling how Hannity tried to lead Moore to making an absolute denial, but Moore kept tripping over himself not to make a clear denial regarding the allegations.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Wow!! Dems/Libs just can't help but lie their arses off. Give me a freaking break! I hope he sues her.

CCUSER'S CLINTON LINK
    Roy Moore accuser worked for Hillary's campaign, reports say

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Very telling how Hannity tried to lead Moore to making an absolute denial, but Moore kept tripping over himself not to make a clear denial regarding the allegations.

RE OUTRAGE

Senate hopeful slams Washington Post's 'political agenda' as he denies pursuing teenage girls

So you support Roy Moore?

Asked if he remembers dating teenage women when he was older than 30, Moore said, "Not generally, no."

Why equivocate over something so easy to know? Is he trying to soften his lie?

"I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," he said. He later pointed to The Post's story and said, "These two young girls actually said their mothers encouraged them to be friends with me."

And a justification defense?

These were softball questions from an interviewer who was obviously trying to help Moore.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

These were softball questions from an interviewer who was obviously trying to help Moore.
    I thought it was a strange line of questioning. I assumed he was trying to help Moore say something that would come out later. I also assumed that when the 14 year old thing was proven not to be true, his enemies would come up with proof of him dating a 18 or 19 year old.

IMO, he has already been destroyed. He should take proper action to guarantee a conservative win.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Asked if he remembers dating teenage women when he was older than 30, Moore said, "Not generally, no."

Why equivocate over something so easy to know? Is he trying to soften his lie?

"I don't remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother," he said. He later pointed to The Post's story and said, "These two young girls actually said their mothers encouraged them to be friends with me."

And a justification defense?

So you support Roy Moore?
    May he was a practicing Muslim at the time, which to the liberal media and Dems would be awesome and totally ok.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    No, I meant what I said, not what you want to think I said. You think you are too smart for your own good.

Was I being completely dismissive? I think not.

Is it unrelated? Not at all. You may be willing to rush to judgement based on a 38 year old allegation brought up by a Bezos publication a month before an election, but I am not. There are enough examples in the past where accusations were leveled against people for political or financial reasons to make me skeptical.

I neither believe or disbelieve her. I am glad you think you are smart enough to hear a few words and come to a righteous conclusion a day after the initial accusations are made, but I am not. Proclaiming him to be a "pedophile" was where my issue was.
    You said “[you]have two words for [him]. Tawana Brawley.” That is you saying because she lied, Moore’s accusers are lying. That’s not being skeptical, that’s being dismissive.

You’d notice I never took a stand on who to believe. I commented on the infuriating response to this type of stuff you parroted. And you triple-downed here.

There’s also incidents I have an involvement in where that line has been used. I’m sorry to take it out on you. I guess you can say it’s a trigger/dog-whistle (depends if left or right).

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

News report:Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Monday that Alabama Senate GOP candidate Roy Moore should leave the race, saying he believes the women who have accused Moore of sexual misconduct.
    “I think he should step aside,” McConnell told reporters in Louisville, adding: “I believe the women, yes."

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    News report:Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Monday that Alabama Senate GOP candidate Roy Moore should leave the race, saying he believes the women who have accused Moore of sexual misconduct.
    “I think he should step aside,” McConnell told reporters in Louisville, adding: “I believe the women, yes."
    Yes we all know one of the GOP leaders of the Rino part of the swamp wants a rebellious pro-Trump guy out of the race. If Moore did it he needs to go. If not he needs to sue the woman and media.

And now a 5th woman claims to have been assaulted by Roy Moore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....enate.amp.html

You really support this, Ray?

And now a 5th woman claims to have been assaulted by Roy Moore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....enate.amp.html

You really support this, Ray?
    He even signed her high school yearbook!

And for more context- an article about some folks concern with Moore’s behavior towards teen girls at the local mall.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...dsden-mall/amp

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

[QUOTE=JuBru;16he

You’d notice I never took a stand on who to believe. I commented on the infuriating response to this type of stuff you parroted. And you triple-downed here.

There’s also incidents I have an involvement in where that line has been used. I’m sorry to take it out on you. I guess you can say it’s a trigger/dog-whistle (depends if left or right).[/QUOTE]

Well, sorry if you were offended, but my point still stands. Just because someone makes an accusation doesn't mean it is true. You can rush to judgement and put words in my mouth all you want, but it won't make the issue go away, and it certainly doesn't add anything to the conversation.

"That is you saying because she lied, Moore’s accusers are lying" Pure BS. I was saying things are not always as they seem, especially when there are other issues motivating the circumstances. I said NO SUCH THING. If you interpreted it that way, you misinterpreted what I was saying and you cannot blame that on me.

Like I said, I don't even like the guy (I always thought he was kinda creepy), but that is no reason to immediately believe what someone has said about him. The fact this is happening a month before the election is a "trigger/dog whistle" to me. And the fact that the guy is creepy should mean nothing in a day and age where people can supposedly pick their own gender and dress accordingly (that is certainly creepy to me as well), because I would not support destroying them with unsubstantiated charges either.

But, for your benefit I will add another example where this happened again. I have another two words: Russian Dossier.

+ Reply to Thread