+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 60 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Would you do that if it were your 14 year old daughter he groped?
    I would have taken him to court or beat the crap out of him. I would not have waited 30 years to bring this up in the midst of a special election.

I gues if it was yours you'd be OK as long as he apologized and went to rehab?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I would have taken him to court or beat the crap out of him. I would not have waited 30 years to bring this up in the midst of a special election.

I gues if it was yours you'd be OK as long as he apologized and went to rehab?
    A lot of women improperly feel guilt in such situations and don’t share what happened to them.

But you would still vote for him?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I've thought about that. No way it would have been kept quiet, which brings the question why was it quiet for so long? I still say this was more conjured up by the RINO swamp dwellers than the democrats.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I've thought about that. No way it would have been kept quiet, which brings the question why was it quiet for so long? I still say this was more conjured up by the RINO swamp dwellers than the democrats.
    Happens ALL the time with victims of sexual abuse, particularly when the person is in power. Moore allegedly told one of the girls no one would believe her because she is just a kid. The victims feel shame.

How come there are so many people that say he creeped on teenage girls at the mall? How come this victims have people they knew at the time that stand by them while they make the accusations. I think your tribalism is clouding your judgment here.

Even with Charlie Rose, CBS says they had no HR complaints. You could ask the same thing - why did women wait to bring this up?

I think men underestimate the effect that these traumatic events have on women.

Or men that are victims as well.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You asked how I would handle it as a parent. I said it would not have been kept quiet. A 14 year old who kept quiet would not have told her parents either.

Nah, I've said all along I thought the 14 year old accusation was used first to cause shock. Then the others began to speak out.

Is the "banned from the mall" thing legit?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Another republican trump supporter woman alleges Al Franken squeezes her butt while her husband takes a photo of them together.

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Give me break.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Looks like Republicans have lost their way - and their moral high ground.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/738999...sment-than-not

“A Quinnipiac University poll published Tuesday found that 62 percent of American voters would not vote for a candidate accused of sexual harassment by multiple women, but that Republican voters were far more willing to vote for accused sexual harassers. Across every demographic category of age, gender, race, and education level, a majority of voters said that they would "definitely not vote" for the hypothetically accused candidate. It was only when Quinnipiac sorted voters by partisan affiliation that they found a single group where a relative majority was willing to vote for an accused sexual harasser: Republicans.“

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Republicans have lost their way - and their moral high ground.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/738999...sment-than-not

“A Quinnipiac University poll published Tuesday found that 62 percent of American voters would not vote for a candidate accused of sexual harassment by multiple women, but that Republican voters were far more willing to vote for accused sexual harassers. Across every demographic category of age, gender, race, and education level, a majority of voters said that they would "definitely not vote" for the hypothetically accused candidate. It was only when Quinnipiac sorted voters by partisan affiliation that they found a single group where a relative majority was willing to vote for an accused sexual harasser: Republicans.“
    Obviously not true as the majority of the country voted rapist and women abuser Bill Clinton into office twice.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Obviously not true as the majority of the country voted rapist and women abuser Bill Clinton into office twice.
    This was a recent poll.

This was a recent poll.
    I'd say Louisiana's Republican party closely resembles Alabama's. Louisiana's snobbish republican voters voted for a flaming liberal rather than a conservative with a great voting record because of a sexual scandal from many years ago. I realize this is a "national poll", but when will people learn that polls have a built in liberal bias?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I'd say Louisiana's Republican party closely resembles Alabama's. Louisiana's snobbish republican voters voted for a flaming liberal rather than a conservative with a great voting record because of a sexual scandal from many years ago. I realize this is a "national poll", but when will people learn that polls have a built in liberal bias?
    Didn’t stop them for voting for Trump.

Didn’t stop them for voting for Trump.
    Not when the choice was and evil bitch.

+ Reply to Thread