+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 60 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Why Must Democrats Tell Lie?

The Party of Trump: the party where truths are “lies” and lies are “truths”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Like Lizzy "Meet me in my teepee" Warren tells the truth...hah!

BTW, my wife is officially 1/8 Native American, that's 12.5%. When she was put on the official rolls all those years ago, they used fractions. And my wife says lil Lizzy Warren is full of shit! Typical democrap...lie, lie, lie...just as long as it benefits them.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Like Lizzy "Meet me in my teepee" Warren tells the truth...hah!

BTW, my wife is officially 1/8 Native American, that's 12.5%. When she was put on the official rolls all those years ago, they used fractions. And my wife says lil Lizzy Warren is full of shit! Typical democrap...lie, lie, lie...just as long as it benefits them.
    What did Warren lie about?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Said she was Cherokee. That is a lie.

Said her grandmother was a Cherokee. That was a lie.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

surely I’m 1/1024th something other than German/English. Where’s my benefits?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

Said she was Delaware. That was and now is a proven lie.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    surely I’m 1/1024th something other than German/English. Where’s my benefits?
    She didn’t get any benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

What was the actual quote that we are judging for truthfulness?

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Said she was Delaware. That was and now is a proven lie.
    Quote?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

For one thing she listed herself as Native American on applications seeking a minority preference advantage. She knew (knows) she is not truly NA, but she lied about it.

Not much different than that goofy 'crap woman who passed herself off as AA. Can't remember that bimbo's name.

For one thing she listed herself as Native American on applications seeking a minority preference advantage. She knew (knows) she is not truly NA, but she lied about it.

Not much different than that goofy 'crap woman who passed herself off as AA. Can't remember that bimbo's name.
    Actually the Boston Globe already disproved that conspiracy theory.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nat...O0K/story.html

Requires registering with them, which I have no interest in doing. Besides, I don't believe anything the Boston Globe prints. They lie too.

And another besides, and the only one that matters, Native Americans are incensed over this. They say Warren lied. I stand with the NAs.

BTW, I see that Senator Blumenthal is claiming 1/1024th Vietnam War Veteran status.

Requires registering with them, which I have no interest in doing. Besides, I don't believe anything the Boston Globe prints. They lie too.

And another besides, and the only one that matters, Native Americans are incensed over this. They say Warren lied. I stand with the NAs.

BTW, I see that Senator Blumenthal is claiming 1/1024th Vietnam War Veteran status.
    Boston Globe is the paper that blew the top off the priest abuse coverup. The quality of their investigative journalism is unsurpassed. They looked at everything in Warrens history and found they she never benefitted from any NA status. Now Harvard, who has been the subject of lawsuits regading admissions practices that disadvantage minority applicants may have wanted to claim her as Native American for diversity reasons.

Still, it should be easy to find what she has said about the subject so we can all agree that she is a liar.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What was the actual quote that we are judging for truthfulness?
    Here is one...

You know, my mom and dad were born and raised out in Oklahoma, and my daddy was in his teens when he fell in love with my mother. She was a beautiful girl who played the piano. And he was head over heels in love with her and wanted to marry her. And his family was bitterly opposed to that because she was part Native American.

And eventually my parents eloped and they survived the Great Depression, they survived the Dust Bowl. They went through a lot of hard times. They raised three boys, my older brothers all of whom went off to the military. They raised me.

They knocked around and it was tough but they hung together. They hung together for 63 years. I know who I am because of what my mother and my father told me, what my grandmother and my grandfather told me, what all my aunts and uncles told me and my brothers.

It's a part of who I am and no one's ever going to take that away.

Don't confuse goosey with facts.

+ Reply to Thread