+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A very sad night for me.........

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

A very sad night for me.........

My Cubs lost and My Bulldogs got embarrassed on national TV!!:bigcry:

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: A very sad night for me.........

I feel your pain.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Yep -

I was actually more upset about the Cubs loss, because I could see the Tech loss coming like a runaway train...

Maybe Big "Z" can set things strait...

:bigcry:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog DAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to beholdDAIQUIRIDAWG is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Yep -

I was actually more upset about the Cubs loss, because I could see the Tech loss coming like a runaway train...

Maybe, but Big Z has serious head problems right now. You never know what you will get when he pitches.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Glad to see some more Cub fans. Hopefully the bats will liven up and Z will have one of his good nights.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Yep -

YEP- I have never seen wrigley field so quiet, its like everyone is expecting the worst.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    YEP- I have never seen wrigley field so quiet, its like everyone is expecting the worst.

Its becasuse they quit selling beer in Wrigleyville in the 7th inning.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Well they haven't exactly been tearing it up after they clinched...so I was hoping they could snap out of it. Grand Slam off dumpster didn't help. HAVE to win game two......

I believe they need to sit FUKUDOME until the late innings for a defensive replacement. Fontenot should play second and Derosa in right.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever had your head examined?

To choose the Cubs and the Bulldogs as your teams shows you have a deficiency somewhere. I suggest changing to a baseball team that is winning now to offset the disappointing football

I don't have a dog in the baseball fight; just looking for an exciting series.

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Have you ever had your head examined?

To choose the Cubs and the Bulldogs as your teams shows you have a deficiency somewhere. I suggest changing to a baseball team that is winning now to offset the disappointing football

I don't have a dog in the baseball fight; just looking for an exciting series.
    I have been to several examiners and they all tell me that there is nothing they can do for me. Therefore I root for both and take my frustrations out on big bucks during November and december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAIQUIRIDAWG View Post
    I have been to several examiners and they all tell me that there is nothing they can do for me. Therefore I root for both and take my frustrations out on big bucks during November and december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm with you, DAIQUIRIDAWG. I am a Cubs fan and Dawgs fan as well. Throw in the Saints my heart has been broken more times than the Ten Commandments.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I'm with you, DAIQUIRIDAWG. I am a Cubs fan and Dawgs fan as well. Throw in the Saints my heart has been broken more times than the Ten Commandments.
    I think the proper term for us is "GLUTONS FOR PUNISHMENT" or stupid...

But anyone can be a fan of FRONT RUNNERS - i.e. Cowboys, Yankees, LSU etc etc etc
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I think the proper term for us is "GLUTONS FOR PUNISHMENT" or stupid...

But anyone can be a fan of FRONT RUNNERS - i.e. Cowboys, Yankees, LSU etc etc etc
    yeah because we've won all those playoff games recently, right?

you're showing your age, dwayne. no reason to front-run for the Cowboys for about a decade now.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

During lunch I heard on espn that Houston has won more playoff game in minute maid than the Cubs have won at Wrigley. Imagine that.

+ Reply to Thread