+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tired of this

Bad QB play. Bad play calling. Out of position defense. It's old. I'm tired of watching this every game for 8 years.

Ohh, thanks for putting LSU on the schedule again next year. I am envious of Boise.

(I've had time to cool off...we lost that sucks. I just don't like how we lose games like this. I know Boise is good, but we have to play better against this style of team. I'm frustrated by how we lost. I am still committed to this team and Dooley.)
    Last edited by rockdog; 10-01-2008 at 10:47 PM. Reason: I've had time to cool off :-)

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

Re: I'm tired of this

can't pass, block, can't tackle, break downs in secondary, bad play calling, sorry clock management, no intensity, its all very upsetting.

Guest BS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBS1994TECH Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

agree

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

double agree.

Bulldog madprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nicemadprof is just really nice

SSDD

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by madprof View Post
    SSDD
    Hmmm...Same Sh!+, Derek Dooley?

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

How many times has a DD bulldawg team been blown out. I believe this is the 16th game of his career here.

1. tonight

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

2. Kansas

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

I'm not going to count last year, that just wouldn't be fair. So we have tonight... and Kansas? Do we count Kansas?

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

3. Nevada 2007

Quote Originally Posted by littleshoe View Post
    I'm not going to count last year, that just wouldn't be fair. So we have tonight... and Kansas? Do we count Kansas?
    yes - even though we did not look as bad as we did tonight

Quote Originally Posted by bad_man View Post
    3. Nevada 2007

4. lsu 2007

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Easydawg View Post
    How many times has a DD bulldawg team been blown out. I believe this is the 16th game of his career here.

1. tonight

Are you kidding? I will call a blowout 3 or more touchdowns. This year = 2. Last year = 4.

6 blowout losses in 2 years.

I don't know what point you were trying to make. We have shown signs of improvement, but overall, we seem to be doing the same things. When we play quality opponents, we don't show up.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

How many years has it been that we cannot score points ??

I forget.

It's been a hell of a long time.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

whats Bennet(sp) supposed to do? right in the hands, and they DROP it. 1st half, bennet gets a grade of B+. 2 BAD drops by receivers and then he would have gotten an A+?????

Refs - F

Refs again - F--------------------

Even with the TERRIBLE calls, we lose this one. But, the CALLS WERE TERRIBLE!!!!!!!

WAC REFS SUCK (REPLAY ESPPECIALY!). IF they called the game fair, it would have been a good one. Oh well.......................

+ Reply to Thread