+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 09 lineup and rotation Predictions

Hybrid View

Puppy latechsports! is an unknown

09 lineup and rotation Predictions

i here alot of the new guys are looking good and want to see some of yalls predictions for this springs lineup and also the 4 man rotation.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Re: 09 lineup and rotation Predictions

Just my guess.

OF: P. Thomas, Stubbs, Alexander
    1B: Mire, Alex Grunenwald?
    2B: Bunting, Winn
    3B: Kersten, Threlkeld
    SS: Grunenwald
    C: Combs, Ewing

I won't even try to guess on the rotation. I think the intra-squad world series is starting Friday. That should give you a good idea of who will start and who won't.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Anybody have an idea on the rotation? I imagine Helms and Fairbanks will be in the mix. Maybe Bradshaw too?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Anybody have an idea on the rotation? I imagine Helms and Fairbanks will be in the mix. Maybe Bradshaw too?
    Helms transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Helms transferred.
    Where and why?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Helms transferred.
    Wow when?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Helms transferred.
    His facebook says Texas Tyler. I can't believe I used that method to check.

I thought Bunting used up his eligibility.

You could be right. I was just looking at last years roster and trying to fill in some blanks.

Moseley, LeBreton, Bradshaw should be the top 3 unless someone surprises.

Nevermind on Bunting. He will be a senior this year.

Richard could work into a starter but I imagine we will need him in the pen and the outfield.

Wow! I completely forgot about Moseley.

I am seriously confused about the status of Bunting. I thought he was a senior because he played 2 years for us and 2 years for JuCo. The roster on Tech sports hasn't been updated and lists him as a junior but when you click on his profile it says he was a senior last season.

Just sent a text to one of the players. I'll find out in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Just sent a text to one of the players. I'll find out in a second.
    You should find out if any of the freshmen are looking good.

+ Reply to Thread