+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 09 lineup and rotation Predictions

Puppy latechsports! is an unknown

09 lineup and rotation Predictions

i here alot of the new guys are looking good and want to see some of yalls predictions for this springs lineup and also the 4 man rotation.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Re: 09 lineup and rotation Predictions

Just my guess.

OF: P. Thomas, Stubbs, Alexander
    1B: Mire, Alex Grunenwald?
    2B: Bunting, Winn
    3B: Kersten, Threlkeld
    SS: Grunenwald
    C: Combs, Ewing

I won't even try to guess on the rotation. I think the intra-squad world series is starting Friday. That should give you a good idea of who will start and who won't.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Anybody have an idea on the rotation? I imagine Helms and Fairbanks will be in the mix. Maybe Bradshaw too?

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

I thought Bunting used up his eligibility.

You could be right. I was just looking at last years roster and trying to fill in some blanks.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Moseley, LeBreton, Bradshaw should be the top 3 unless someone surprises.

Nevermind on Bunting. He will be a senior this year.

Richard could work into a starter but I imagine we will need him in the pen and the outfield.

Wow! I completely forgot about Moseley.

I am seriously confused about the status of Bunting. I thought he was a senior because he played 2 years for us and 2 years for JuCo. The roster on Tech sports hasn't been updated and lists him as a junior but when you click on his profile it says he was a senior last season.

Just sent a text to one of the players. I'll find out in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Just sent a text to one of the players. I'll find out in a second.
    You should find out if any of the freshmen are looking good.

1B is between Alex Grunenwald, Alex Williams, Mire, and Dageford. 2B is Winn and Juneau. I'll talk to him about the freshmen later. He had to get to practice.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Bunting participated in Senior day last season.....he's gone. This years' seniors held their annual "draft" for the upcoming fall world series last night at coach Simoneauxs' house. I hope there will be a few who can check out the action and report back to us out of towners.

I'll be there Friday so I'll try to make a couple notes.

Juice, it sounds like Justin Gordey has been doing well and will be getting some playing time in CF.

Puppy latechsports! is an unknown

i bet anderson will be friday night starter with moseley 2nd then bradshaw and maybe richard or a new guy. lots of time to see them til then though

+ Reply to Thread