+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My friends

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

My friends

(breathing hard), My friends! Ive had a long history of reaching across the aisle!

Love the trick arm, too.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: My friends

you like the reach around, especially giving them

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Green from me. A new warm body on my ignore list.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    never really thought about it....but obviously you do! For a conservative.tool/idiot, your really GAY.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Green from me. A new warm body on my ignore list.
    Ive tried to ignore you for a LONG TIME....

your a nice guy, sortof like your boy McCain*(who you called a party trader not too long ago....would you like me to go research?

but your STUPID. Your embarrassing. Im sorry, but you are..

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Ive tried to ignore you for a LONG TIME....

your a nice guy, sortof like your boy McCain*(who you called a party trader not too long ago....would you like me to go research?

but your STUPID. Your embarrassing. Im sorry, but you are..
    Dear, if you are going to call people stupid, it really would behoove you to learn to spell. Take a memo on contractions - do some research on grammar. You are = you're. Your is possessive, you're is a contraction of you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Dear, if you are going to call people stupid, it really would behoove you to learn to spell. Take a memo on contractions - do some research on grammar. You are = you're. Your is possessive, you're is a contraction of you are.
    Dear,

I dont need to spell on the internet.

Waz up.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Dear,

I dont need to spell on the internet.

Waz up.
    I beg to disagree. If you are going to call someone stupid, you should at least be literate. And why don't you need to be able to spell on the Internet? Are you saying you are a spelling genius in real life, but revert to poor grammar and and spelling on the Internet? How very Democratic of you. :icon_wink:

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I beg to disagree. If you are going to call someone stupid, you should at least be literate. And why don't you need to be able to spell on the Internet? Are you saying you are a spelling genius in real life, but revert to poor grammar and and spelling on the Internet? How very Democratic of you. :icon_wink:
    Be careful or he'll have to put you in your place!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Lets be frank.

Alot of conservative, Christian(which I am, praise to Lord), southern, land-owning, punch drunk gas/oil people have been sucked into this mess.

Time for a come to Jesus meeting.

Yes, we all respect your desire to protect your precious assests...

We(resonable, US citizens, people youve never met in your f&*^*ing life, but yet you call us unpatriotic, unamerican. and blah blah)

are ready for YOU. SON, we are ready for your story, and it BETTER be good.

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Be careful or he'll have to put you in your place!
    yer write he mite :icon_wink:

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

never really thought about it....but obviously you do! For a conservative.tool/idiot, your really GAY.
    idiot.

it's "you're" and you're the one that likes giving the reach arounds faggot

altadawg is the epitome of an idiot. Actually, he's less than an idiot. He doesn't have the mental capacity nor the maturity to match an idiot.

Can't make a coherent argument.
    Can't spell.
    Comes in, tries to make a really stupid point and then runs away,

It saddens me that a dolt like that might've received a degree from Louisiana Tach, It lessens the value of my degree.

Lets be frank.

Alot of conservative, Christian(which I am, praise to Lord), southern, land-owning, punch drunk gas/oil people have been sucked into this mess.

Time for a come to Jesus meeting.

Yes, we all respect your desire to protect your precious assests...

We(resonable, US citizens, people youve never met in your f&*^*ing life, but yet you call us unpatriotic, unamerican. and blah blah)

are ready for YOU. SON, we are ready for your story, and it BETTER be good.
    apparently the "in a trailer mostly" applies to the meth lab you must occupy

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Be careful or he'll put you in your place.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread