+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Have

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: I Have

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Doesn't matter, the voters eat that up.
    I seriously doubt that the jokers I saw today wearing B.O. shirts ever watch a presidential debate.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

If I hear one more politician start their comments with, "Look"

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    style vs. content
    Kennedy v. Nixon in 1960... first televised presedential debate. Nixon won on substance, but lost on style due to his appearance and that of his counterpart.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

What is up with McCain's new "stabilize home prices" approach to the economy?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    What is up with McCain's new "stabilize home prices" approach to the economy?
    who knows?

Where is RWR when you need him?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

who knows?

Where is RWR when you need him?
    or RP when you need him....

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

So who is this Fannie Mae McCain is talking about and is she hot?

Did I just hear a Republican say he would order the Secretary of the Treasury to buy out all of the bad home mortgages on the market?

Houston . . . the rabbit is going down the hole.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

What I would like is one person - just one - to explain to the American people the Real Story on this mess. Is it Fannie and Freddie? Is it deregulation? Did it start with Clinton? Did Bush cause it? Will the 700B "rescue" solve it? If not why not? What's the truth about taxing corporations - will it ruin growth of business? How are we going to buy back all these damn people's houses and sell them back to them at their true value? Why would we do that? If I stop paying my house note will the government buy it for me? Why is it no longer acceptable for people to live within their means? Why are all these people selling their stocks when the package they so desperately needed was passed on Friday? Why must I - who worked so hard to build my credit and pay my bills - be punished with damn people who didn't? I am so tired of the rhetoric and lies. Somebody - not McCain and not Obama and not that Mad Money man - just tell the truth.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    What I would like is one person - just one - to explain to the American people the Real Story on this mess. Is it Fannie and Freddie? Is it deregulation? Did it start with Clinton? Did Bush cause it? Will the 700B "rescue" solve it? If not why not? What's the truth about taxing corporations - will it ruin growth of business? How are we going to buy back all these damn people's houses and sell them back to them at their true value? Why would we do that? If I stop paying my house note will the government buy it for me? Why is it no longer acceptable for people to live within their means? Why are all these people selling their stocks when the package they so desperately needed was passed on Friday? Why must I - who worked so hard to build my credit and pay my bills - be punished with damn people who didn't? I am so tired of the rhetoric and lies. Somebody - not McCain and not Obama and not that Mad Money man - just tell the truth.
    http://www.ronpaul.org/

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    yep

which leads to....how do we get a true conservative . libertarian POTUS candidate?

which leads to....how do we get a true conservative . libertarian POTUS candidate?
    Three options:

1. The old fashion way, decades of bribes and lobbying. But by then they would be Republicans.
    2. Set a minimum standard for voting other than breathing.
    3. Revolution.

Option 3 is looking the most likely.

Three options:

1. The old fashion way, decades of bribes and lobbying. But by then they would be Republicans.
    2. Set a minimum standard for voting other than breathing.
    3. Revolution.

Option 3 is looking the most likely.
    much wisdom this one has

- Yoda

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

A few years back my Dad and I were sitting a deer blind and talking about America. In the midt of of conversation, he said he was afraid that we were headed for a revolution due to the entitlement mentality and the immigration issue. At the time, I thought it was the ramblings of a 70+ year old man. In hindsight, I think he showed me once again that he is wiser than I am.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    A few years back my Dad and I were sitting a deer blind and talking about America. In the midt of of conversation, he said he was afraid that we were headed for a revolution due to the entitlement mentality and the immigration issue. At the time, I thought it was the ramblings of a 70+ year old man. In hindsight, I think he showed me once again that he is wiser than I am.
    your dad has always been a amart man...

+ Reply to Thread