+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dick Fuld Gets Knocked Out!

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Dick Fuld Gets Knocked Out!

http://consumerist.com/5060063/lehma...ed-in-the-face

Can't say he didn't deserve it. :icon_wink:

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Dick Fuld Gets Knocked Out!

I don't feel sorry for any of these CEOs if something bad befalls them. I thought Martha Stewart deserved her jail time, I thought the ENRON clowns deserved jail and major assets' consfications, etc....

But why is it that those in the private sector always end up paying for their sins, which they should, but those in the public sector that do WORSE things get away with it? Maxine Waters, Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer and Barack Obama were among the demos defending Fannie and Freddie in 2004 saying again and again, they were fine, leave them alone, they are assuring that every American can own a house! yeah, right. Nancy Pelosi can use her position to manipulate policy for personal (and family) gain!!! And no one says a thing! That is simply incredible.

If Fuld is a jerk, and he is, Pelosi is worse.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dick Fuld Gets Knocked Out!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't feel sorry for any of these CEOs if something bad befalls them. I thought Martha Stewart deserved her jail time, I thought the ENRON clowns deserved jail and major assets' consfications, etc....

But why is it that those in the private sector always end up paying for their sins, which they should, but those in the public sector that do WORSE things get away with it? Maxine Waters, Barney Frank, Chuck Schumer and Barack Obama were among the demos defending Fannie and Freddie in 2004 saying again and again, they were fine, leave them alone, they are assuring that every American can own a house! yeah, right. Nancy Pelosi can use her position to manipulate policy for personal (and family) gain!!! And no one says a thing! That is simply incredible.

If Fuld is a jerk, and he is, Pelosi is worse.
    Not only that, you have to dig to find the facts because the media won't. that's the world we live in now.

+ Reply to Thread