+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Answer For Our Offense!

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

An Answer For Our Offense!

hey, look who's available!

http://www.oanow.com/oan/news/local/.../40169/http://

THAT didn't last long.

I heard that this was the offensive system that gets RESULTS.

Varsity Bulldog digidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the earsdigidawg87 seems to have something between the ears digidawg87's Avatar

Re: An Answer For Our Offense!

Looks like Tommy Tuberville is trying to make it to the end of the year himself.
    Last edited by digidawg87; 10-08-2008 at 03:31 PM. Reason: bad typing

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Auburn OC Franklin Out

Looks like the Franklin experiment at Auburn ended today. Interesting in the light of our offensive struggles thus far the past season and a half.

http://blog.al.com/auburnbeat/2008/1...duties_at.html

Edit: nevermind, just caught the other thread. Go here: http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56826
    Last edited by dawgcrazy; 10-08-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Existing thread...

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

I'm not sure who called the offensive plays at Auburn, but I do know they made our playcalling look good.

I kid you not. I sort of did enjoy his press conferences, though...

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Line up Livas at QB and split Jackson and Compton behind him.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    Line up Livas at QB and split Jackson and Compton behind him.
    not a Porter Supporter?

Throw Porter back there, too. The quadruple option!

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Even I wouldn't know where the ball is if that were to happen.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    not a Porter Supporter?
    Oh my goodness...can't believe I left out Porter...I have wanted him to start since before the Hawaii game last year.

Yes, Porter and Compton split in the backfield behind Livas.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Compton needs more PT ASAP. PJ is a GREAT guy but isn't getting it done for one reason or another. Compton deserves a shot when Porter is getting a rest.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Put Livas in motion or let him come out of the backfield occasionally to create favorable match-ups.

Bulldog Vol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really nice

Not sure Tony would be an answer. I know he did well at troy but his offense was a train wreck at auburn (He might have also had the best QB in the state of Alabama last year). 3-2 against Miss st. Only running play they had was a read play out of the shotgun with a QB that could not run. really the only game where you thought the O might be turning the corner was against LSU. I don't think we have the QB for the running aspect of Tony's offense to be effective.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vol-Dawg View Post
    Not sure Tony would be an answer. I know he did well at troy but his offense was a train wreck at auburn (He might have also had the best QB in the state of Alabama last year). 3-2 against Miss st. Only running play they had was a read play out of the shotgun with a QB that could not run. really the only game where you thought the O might be turning the corner was against LSU. I don't think we have the QB for the running aspect of Tony's offense to be effective.
    from everything i've read, randy hardin would fit in that offense just nicely.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Bulldog Vol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really niceVol-Dawg is just really nice

True Prof. I forgot about Randy. I do think the offense has potential but against SEC defenses it looked more like the high school offense that he sells. A LOT of East/West plays especially in the running game.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Why not line Livas up in the back field and use him like the Saints use Reggie? I know that TB has to make the throw, but I think using this type of play would open him up and give him some running room. I believe if he gets going he is going to make things happen. If the defense gets overprotective on him, then use him as a decoy and go the other way. Being creative when nothing else seems to be working is something that I think DD needs to be open to.

Livas has the potential to change the outcome of the game everytime he touches the ball, regardless if it at the line of scrimmage or 30 yards down field.

+ Reply to Thread