+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jardines 7J Ranch Salsa

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Jardines 7J Ranch Salsa

...Is pretty good stuff if you've ever tried it. The problem with salsa is that it leaves behind a taste well after you're done eating it. If you haven't tried it yet, you may be interested in hearing that the company is giving out FREE trident gum with their salsa products.

I just wish they wouldn't put the gum IN the jar.

I've already called the company and left a message. If nothing else, this should get interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Re: Jardines 7J Ranch Salsa

Whenever they respond, please post their response in this thread. It might be good for a few laughs.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I got a phone call. In short, the lady was VERY nice. She said it surprised her that anyone could get through because they boil the salsa and any gum should have melted (not confidence inspiring). She did say that they don't allow employees to have anything in their pockets while they work, but explained that sometimes things have gotten through the process line by hiding with the ingredients. So, if a wrapper was in the tomatoes, it might have passed through the entire process.

Now I want to take a tour of a food processing facility, but I'm afraid it would scare me out of eating.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

At least it was still in the wrapper.:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread