+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Professor trading cards.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Professor trading cards.

I'll swap ya two Stokleys and a Carpenter for your Elmore.

http://chronicle.com/weekly/v55/i06/06a00602.htm

Um, sorry about the title - pRofessor trading cards.
    Last edited by inudesu; 10-03-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

Re: Pofessor trading cards.

I wonder how much my rookie card going for these days.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Re: Pofessor trading cards.

I have it in the spokes of my bicycle.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Professor trading cards.

look out for the rare Luminaire AAA-Ball (Doctoral student) card.

Gem mint 10.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I swap ya two Stokleys and a Carpenter for your Elmore.

http://chronicle.com/weekly/v55/i06/06a00602.htm

Um, sorry about the title - pRofessor trading cards.

No way but I'll give you a Hegab and a Palmer-TPA (Toughest Professor Award) for that '98 JRob.

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    No way but I'll give you a Hegab and a Palmer-TPA (Toughest Professor Award) for that '98 JRob.
    The Palmer rookie card is notable because that was a brutal season for him. Not for trade, I earned that one the hard way. I've got a Francis Jones All-Star card I'd be willing to part with for a couple of commons and a Barron '01.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

I'm assuming everyone already has the Colonel Lewis card for their all-time team?

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    look out for the rare Luminaire AAA-Ball (Doctoral student) card.

Gem mint 10.
    Future Stars?

http://www.homeruncards.com/imagesrc/bo-jackson.jpg

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

I have it in the spokes of my bicycle.
    What a waste! Someday you will look back and wish you had that card in mint condition!

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    I'm assuming everyone already has the Colonel Lewis card for their all-time team?
    http://images-cdn01.associatedconten...300_153865.jpg

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

How much would a "Stormin'" Norman Byars go for? It includes a can of yellow tennis balls and a slice of pecan pie.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

The Palmer rookie card is notable because that was a brutal season for him. Not for trade, I earned that one the hard way. I've got a Francis Jones All-Star card I'd be willing to part with for a couple of commons and a Barron '01.
    i'll give you two generations of thompsons and roberts for that jones all-star and your two consecutive seasons of ramachandrans.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'll give you two generations of thompsons and roberts for that jones all-star and your two consecutive seasons of ramachandrans.
    Throw in a Tims rookie and a Crittenden young all-stars and we may have a deal.

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

Throw in a Tims rookie and a Crittenden young all-stars and we may have a deal.
    You guys still burning those Corley cards?

+ Reply to Thread