+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Staying Signed In

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Staying Signed In

For some reason, I can't seem to stay signed into this site any more. I go sign in and hit the box to stay signed in. When I log in, it doesn't appear that I am logged in (register box is still shown), but I see that markay714 is on the list present. I go click on my name there and I then appear to be logged in as I used to be. The next time I visit the site I have the same thing all over again.

Is there a way to fix this annoying thing? It started happening when I was in Russia, so I was hoping it was something that would fix when I logged in from my home IP address again, but that wasn't it.

Thanks!

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Staying Signed In

Do you have your browser set to delete all cookies and temp files on exit??

What browser do you use??

Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Unless some other program changed a setting, I didn't do that. After you asked the question I even went and lowered my setting on the cookies to see if that helped. It didn't. I'm using Iinternet Explorer 7.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Delete all your history in your browser and try it then. Sometime something gets stalled.

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Delete all your history in your browser and try it then. Sometime something gets stalled.

This worked! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread