+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Rays are SCARY good...

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: The Rays are SCARY good...

Because he makes terrible decisions...

Why does he continue to throw Balfour out there every single game? Keep in mind before you claim Balfour's talents, that he wasn't talented enough to make the team at the start of the year (just like last year's Silver Slugger Carlos Pena). Game five, why does Balfour face Ortiz after a double and two singles. Balfour throws the fastball. When they catch up to it, it's time to bring in someone else.

Game 5, ball goes over BJ's head, but why was BJ playing shallow center?

We're a young team. His primary objective has got to be keeping them focused. So, after his two HR night in the ALDS, where is Evan Longoria? He was living the rockstar dream all night at the USF game with the college girls. Hey, that's what we all want, but there is a time to party and a time to take it seriously. The reason Kazmir struggles from time to time is because he gets caught up in the rock star life himself. Let's just go out on a limb and say that perhaps certain illegal drugs and baseball don't mix.

Navi, perhaps the slowest man in all the world, and you send him to second? Bartlett isn't a power guy (HR was lucky), but that's not a very high percentage call, especially with Navi's bad knees.

How much does Gabe Gross have to struggle to get taken out?

He's done some good things too, but there is a lot that goes on off the field that he doesn't monitor at all that definitely affects us on the field. The winning we're seeing this year has very little to do with him. It wasn't HIS decision to sign Wheeler or Balfour or any of the other bullpen players we signed this year.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Sweet.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Go Phillies....

Not that I dislike the Rays but have to go with the NL....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I almost thought the Rays were going to tank it after the 7 run lead collapse, but they proved their mettle. That was their first huge battle, will it drain them for the Series or will it give them a lift? It will be interesting to see.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Go Rays!

I am a NL guy, but I have to pull for my Rays guys.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmahaDawg View Post
    Go Rays!

I am a NL guy, but I have to pull for my Rays guys.
    I can say that I will be fairly happy whoever wins. I have always liked Utley, J Roll, and Howard. But, I will be pulling for the Rays. I always love the small market teams doing well.

+ Reply to Thread