+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How Bout Them COWBOYS!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: How Bout Them COWBOYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Stalkers.

Well, Dwayne I gues you are enjoying the demise of my Cardinals.

They are really hard to watch these days.
    I have a signed ball from their 1964 World Seies year that my grandmother gave me as a kid.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Stalkers.

Not really - with the Cubs in a dead spin I'm contemplating on becoming a Rangers fan and driving their post season into the toilet!
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

I watched the Cowboys @ Texans and I was not pleased. Preseason, yes, but still...some of the things I saw were inexcusable.

That said, GO COWBOYS and GO SAINTS

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Stalkers.

Tell me about it. They sweep the Reds and have been in the tank ever since.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I watched the Cowboys @ Texans and I was not pleased. Preseason, yes, but still...some of the things I saw were inexcusable.

Boys looked unenthused and the Teans looked pissed that 40 percent of the stadium had Boys gear on. It led to a lopsided buttkicking. It was just preseason, but the Boys have not looked sharp. It wont matter come regular season if they look good their first game, though. I still think their O-line is suspect, and they looked it against the Texans young and fast d-line.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Boys looked unenthused and the Teans looked pissed that 40 percent of the stadium had Boys gear on. It led to a lopsided buttkicking. It was just preseason, but the Boys have not looked sharp. It wont matter come regular season if they look good their first game, though. I still think their O-line is suspect, and they looked it against the Texans young and fast d-line.
    What have they scored so far this preseason in 4 games? Two offensive TD's is all possibly.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    What have they scored so far this preseason in 4 games? Two offensive TD's is all possibly.
    3 td's! Austin, Bennett, and ogletree. 3 is way better than 2

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Some of us just really enjoy football no matter what the season. Oh, and we all have teams we like to cheer against now don't we.

Preseason. Reason #73 why you are a stalker. Dwayne hates the Cowboys with a passion and even he didn't care about that game.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Not really - with the Cubs in a dead spin I'm contemplating on becoming a Rangers fan and driving their post season into the toilet!

Dwayne, as much as this pains me to say, I don't know that I want you cheering for the Rangers. ......Not this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post

Lots of starters out hurt. The 2 O-Line starters out hurt last week and most of the pre-season hurt the most though. The Cowboys won't look good until the O-Line is healthy. Could be a slow start to the season. OL-Columbo might start practicing again next week. Brooking, Sensebaugh, and Dez Bryant are all supposed to start practicing with the team again this week. Need Columbo back the most though.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Dwayne, as much as this pains me to say, I don't know that I want you cheering for the Rangers. ......Not this year.
    $50 from you and $50 from Maddawg and I may consider pulling for the Yankees.....

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread