+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Obama just slammed Joe the plumber

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Obama just slammed Joe the plumber

I didn't get one.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I didn't get one.
    Me neither.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

But I would have deposited it, if I had...it was just some of my $ coming back to me!

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

But I would have deposited it, if I had...it was just some of my $ coming back to me!
    Me too, but the point is that the folks that pay the most in taxes didn't get a check. You would agree that it wa wealth re-distribution, won't you?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Me too, but the point is that the folks that pay the most in taxes didn't get a check. You would agree that it wa wealth re-distribution, won't you?
    Of course it was, people that didnt even pay taxes got a "refund". I disagreed with it, but only an idiot wouldnt cash the check. Might as well, government already put it on the ledger that money would get lost somewhere anyway.

Absolutely, it was redistribution of wealth when 55% of the people that got a check either paid no taxes or paid less than the amount of the check they received. It was welfare for that 55%, and it was getting their money back for all the rest!

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/index.html

Watch "Talking Points: 10/21." Bill Ayers admits he is a Marxist in a 2002 radio. Yet another tie between Obama and Marxism.

The below articles offer further information on these ties. This guy is far beyond being a run-of-the-mill liberal.

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=4470

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/op...position=rated

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ibd/20081009...20081009issues

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Of course it was, people that didnt even pay taxes got a "refund". I disagreed with it, but only an idiot wouldnt cash the check. Might as well, government already put it on the ledger that money would get lost somewhere anyway.

No if the liberals were honest they would have paid theirs back to the government because they certainly didn't need it as much as someone else.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Here's one of the things that really gets me about the election. Senator Obama's platform includes another stimulus check. That's a fancy way of buying votes. I don't understand the difference between that and paying someone $100 to vote for you.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Bulldog BR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her game

Tolerance for the rights and views of others?

http://www.wjbo.com/pages/mattkennedy1.html

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgbert View Post
    What Obama was doing was dissing the guy saying plumbers don't make any money. He got a good laugh at the guy's expense out of the crowd. It was another of the "clinging to bibles and guns" comment. It really shows his true character. I really hope it gets play. It embarrassed me.
    If plumbers made that kind of money, hell I'd be one!

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoiddog View Post
    If plumbers made that kind of money, hell I'd be one!

You must not know any plumbers or people that own plumbing companies or every had to call one to work for you.

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Wrong...Americans favor tax reform...Congress likes it the way it is because it plays to the special interests.
    Wrong...more than 2 dozen non-residents of Ohio have already voted in Ohio because of the register and vote law.

Well, why didn't the republicans fix that when they had a Republican house, senate, and Prez??? Please answer this.

+ Reply to Thread