+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama just slammed Joe the plumber

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Obama just slammed Joe the plumber

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I posted this AM that ACORN and "spread the wealth" should be the McCain mantra for the next two weeks. These are the two things thinking Americans don't like...voter fraud and taxing me to give it to someone else. BHO opened both these doors and even the MSM is now saying wait a minute.
    Most Americans believe in progressive taxation. That's why the "fair tax" and the "fix percentage" plans never go anywhere.

There is no voter fraud since the phony registrations are for people who don't exist.

Yeah, voter registration fraud but the two are quite distinct entities but I guess you can't make tht distinction.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Most Americans believe in progressive taxation. That's why the "fair tax" and the "fix percentage" plans never go anywhere.

There is no voter fraud since the phony registrations are for people who don't exist.

Yeah, voter registration fraud but the two are quite distinct entities but I guess you can't make tht distinction.
    So one is alright to do but the other is not?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    So one is alright to do but the other is not?
    Well, they are both wrong but voter registration laws REQUIRE organizations that collect voter registration cards to submit them to the State even IF they believe that the voter registration cards are phony.:icon_wink::icon_wink:

Voter Fraud is a serious crime and not too many people are capable of organizing enough votes to make any difference given our system of Electoral College to make worth their while.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Well, they are both wrong but voter registration laws REQUIRE organizations that collect voter registration cards to submit them to the State even IF they believe that the voter registration cards are phony.:icon_wink::icon_wink:

Voter Fraud is a serious crime and not too many people are capable of organizing enough votes to make any difference given our system of Electoral College to make worth their while.
    Well, if they are both wrong, then Cartek's point still stands. It's a black eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Well, if they are both wrong, then Cartek's point still stands. It's a black eye.
    Not really since the "wrongness" of voter registation fraud is required by law. Cartek's "point" is misleading since no VOTER fraud has taken place and yet he presents it like it has actually occurred. Now that is WRONG!!!!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I posted this AM that ACORN and "spread the wealth" should be the McCain mantra for the next two weeks. These are the two things thinking Americans don't like...voter fraud and taxing me to give it to someone else. BHO opened both these doors and even the MSM is now saying wait a minute.
    Oh yes, and getting Joe the Plumber out on TV is part of that plan I am sure. The guy is invincible. Obama better be very careful of how he puts this to bed. If he comes off as condescending towards Joe the Plumber, people will be angry. Obama is hating this guy right now.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Oh yes, and getting Joe the Plumber out on TV is part of that plan I am sure. The guy is invincible. Obama better be very careful of how he puts this to bed. If he comes off as condescending towards Joe the Plumber, people will be angry. Obama is hating this guy right now.
    Won't matter.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

The problem with that Salty is that in Ohio you can register via Acorn and cast your early ballot for president at the same time. So I can register as you, Yarfunkle, Spinoza in 3 different precincts using your names, provide no identification and cast ballots for John McCain on the spot.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Wrong...Americans favor tax reform...Congress likes it the way it is because it plays to the special interests.

Wrong...more than 2 dozen non-residents of Ohio have already voted in Ohio because of the register and vote law.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Won't matter.
    If it doesn't go away soon, it will just like the ACORN mess. These are two wedge issues for independents.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

I'd like to see Senator Obama, as well as the democratic voters, be the change they wish to see in this nation. I don't know how much he makes, but I do know he just purchased a house for $1.6 MIL. Does he donate the money he wishes to tax the "rich" to the US government?

Imagine if the people who wanted better funded social programs were willing to fork out the money to get them. Imagine if the people who said they wanted better education got out and started doing things to support education. Imagine what we could do.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    I'd like to see Senator Obama, as well as the democratic voters, be the change they wish to see in this nation. I don't know how much he makes, but I do know he just purchased a house for $1.6 MIL. Does he donate the money he wishes to tax the "rich" to the US government?

Imagine if the people who wanted better funded social programs were willing to fork out the money to get them. Imagine if the people who said they wanted better education got out and started doing things to support education. Imagine what we could do.
    So if I want to legalize drugs what should I do?:icon_wink:
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    So if I want to legalize drugs what should I do?:icon_wink:
    Become an LSU fan.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Become an LSU fan.
    No, that is what I would do if I supported equal rights for gays.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

The truth is Democrat voters just want handouts. Doing ANYTHING is against their nature. (I think that is the scotch talking)

+ Reply to Thread