+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colin Powell

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Colin Powell

Any tinie tiny chance the GOP had a the whitehouse just went out the window this morning.

I hope Fox news plays his words over and over again today. I hope the people out there questioning Mr. Obama take them to heart. Those of you who think he's not "American enough" need to go take a long look in the mirror, if you can stomach it.

Seriously, with some of the UGLY, NON-AMERICAN crap you guys post, let alone that you could possibly believe it... I hope you have it out of your systems. Your words are EMBARRASSING TO ALL AMERICANS. Your children would/will be embarrassed to read those words some day.

Clean up your act. Act like an American(if you actually have any clue what that is)

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Colin Powell

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Any tinie tiny chance the GOP had a the whitehouse just went out the window this morning.

I hope Fox news plays his words over and over again today. I hope the people out there questioning Mr. Obama take them to heart. Those of you who think he's not "American enough" need to go take a long look in the mirror, if you can stomach it.

Seriously, with some of the UGLY, NON-AMERICAN crap you guys post, let alone that you could possibly believe it... I hope you have it out of your systems. Your words are EMBARRASSING TO ALL AMERICANS. Your children would/will be embarrassed to read those words some day.

Clean up your act. Act like an American(if you actually have any clue what that is)
    Are you Bill Ayers?

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post

alta - go jump off a bridge and hurt yourself. Don't come on here telling us about our kids and non-amercian crap. Act like an American? if we have a clue? You have nerve or you are just a dumbass. Just b/c we aren't gonna vote for Obama, you say this crap. I just posted the other day that IMO, he is going to win, so lets get behind him. BUT, you can't deny his assocaitions with radical people. He is the most liberal or 2nd most liberal senator is the US, that is his record. I don't believe in abortion, don't believe its "American" to pay higher taxes, don't believe in a US Healthcare system, etc . . . That is why I'm not voting for him. How is that embarrassing to all AMericans you gutless prick?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I agree there Rooster. I don't get why you are so stupid to believe that he is a "good American" because you want it to be so. The things that have been said are true today and will be even IF he does win. I am OK with myself in the mirror- if I buried my head in the sand or voted with someone that I believe is evil- and I do believe Obama is- then I would have the problem with the mirror. But, I will proudly be pulling the lever for McCain/Palin regardless of what foolish people may do.

Oh, breaking news - he is supporting Obama to keep McCain from adding 2 conversative SC justices- to keep the ability to kill babies. What a guy. He'd rather see American go to crap so that people can continue killing babies.
    Last edited by Cal&Ken; 10-19-2008 at 01:19 PM.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I agree there Rooster. I don't get why you are so stupid to believe that he is a "good American" because you want it to be so. The things that have been said are true today and will be even IF he does win. I am OK with myself in the mirror- if I buried my head in the sand or voted with someone that I believe is evil- and I do believe Obama is- then I would have the problem with the mirror. But, I will proudly be pulling the lever for McCain/Palin regardless of what foolish people may do.

Oh, breaking news - he is supporting Obama to keep McCain from adding 2 conversative SC justices- to keep the ability to kill babies. What a guy. He'd rather see American go to crap so that people can continue killing babies.
    American has already gone to crap with George W.Bush at the helm. Obama is against killing babies. so what'
    s your problem?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

If you believe America has gone to crap with GWB, we'll be living in the crapper for four years with bHo. But if it takes 4 crapper years (remember Carter) to get over two good decades (minus the amnesia of the Clinton debacle that is a tea party compared to this)....

Nobody with a D next to their name gets a vote from me EVER. And Republicans in name only like Colin Powell won't be getting my vote often if ever either.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Actually, America and society as a whole have gone to crap over the last 100 years regardless of who has been president.

Champ personofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to beholdpersonofbluecolor is a splendid one to behold

Limbaugh: Where are the inexperienced, white liberals Powell has endorsed?

Rush Limbaugh said Colin Powell's decision to get behind Barack Obama appeared to be very much tied to Obama's status as the first African-American with a chance to become president.

"Secretary Powell says his endorsement is not about race," Limbaugh wrote in an e-mail. "OK, fine. I am now researching his past endorsements to see if I can find all the inexperienced, very liberal, white candidates he has endorsed. I'll let you know what I come up with."

As for Powell's statement of concern this morning about the sort of Supreme Court justices a President McCain might appoint, Limbaugh wrote: "I was also unaware of his dislike for John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Anthony Kennedy and Antonin Scalia. I guess he also regrets Reagan and Bush making him a four-star [general] and secretary of state and appointing his son to head the FCC. Yes, let's hear it for transformational figures."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    American has already gone to crap with George W.Bush at the helm. Obama is against killing babies. so what'
    s your problem?
    Obama is not against killing babies. And I'm not talking about the unborn ones.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Obama is not against killing babies. And I'm not talking about the unborn ones.
    DD, why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    If you believe America has gone to crap with GWB, we'll be living in the crapper for four years with bHo. But if it takes 4 crapper years (remember Carter) to get over two good decades (minus the amnesia of the Clinton debacle that is a tea party compared to this)....

Nobody with a D next to their name gets a vote from me EVER. And Republicans in name only like Colin Powell won't be getting my vote often if ever either.
    Nope. If Obama wins he will be in for 8 years. A lot of wing-nuts are like yourself, tied to one party.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Actually, America and society as a whole have gone to crap over the last 100 years regardless of who has been president.
    Yeah, ever since true property rights were destroyed in the War Between the States, things have been going downhill, especially after the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Of course, the only exception to that is the Fifties and the birth of Rock 'n Roll.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

As always, Salty is smoking something good. Here is the newsletter that spells it out nicely about your friend Obama's stance on abortion.

PROMINENT BLACK LEADERS SUPPORT MCCAIN

In a powerful video with personal testimonials, key black conservative leaders, including Dr. Alveda C. King, the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., talk about how their faith influences the policies and politics they support. These black Americans state eloquently why they support Sen. John McCain and cannot, in good conscience, support Sen. Barack Obama. A primary reason cited by these black American leaders is Obama's radical position on abortion, including the fact that Obama voted four times in the Illinois Senate against the bill that would provide health care to babies born alive after a botched abortion.

Why is the issue of abortion so important to black American leaders? Black communities are being devastated by abortion which is tantamount to black genocide. 35% of abortions in the United States are performed on African-American women, while they represent only 12% of our nation's female population. According to the 2000 Census, 14 million (17 million as of 2007) African-American children have been killed through abortion. This means that more African-American babies have been killed by abortion during the past 30 years than the total number of African-American deaths from all other causes combined, including AIDS, heart disease, cancer, violent crimes and accidents. This is a crisis in black America that Obama does not care about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkQd8wnyQ7s

Black Pro-Life Advocate Says Barack Obama Still Misleads on Abortion Votes - This eye-opening website features the words of a leading African-American pro-life advocate who says Obama continues to mislead the public about his votes on an abortion/infanticide bill. Even more troubling is the fact that in July 2007, Obama said: "The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act." That bill would make unlimited abortions throughout pregnancy the national law and overturn any abortion limits in all 50 states. The bill would also require taxpayer funding of abortion, eliminate parental notification laws, and end restrictions on partial-birth abortion.

http://www.lifenews.com/nat4348.html

View Obama's Abortion Voting Record - Obama actively opposed the legislation in the Illinois Senate that would have provided health care to babies born alive after a botched abortion. In 2001, he voted "no" in committee, spoke against it on the Senate floor, and voted "present" on the floor. In 2002, he voted "no" in committee, spoke against it on the Senate floor, and voted "no" on the floor. Obama was the sole senator to ever speak against it on the Senate floor. The U.S. Senate passed the federal bill unanimously, with Senators Barbara Boxer and Ted Kennedy speaking in support of it. The pro-abortion group, NARAL, expressed neutrality on the federal bill. On August 5, 2002, President George W. Bush signed it into law.

For four years Obama has said he would have supported the federal version, but that simply isn't true. In 2003, as chairman of the Illinois Senate's Health and Human Services Committee, Obama voted "yes" on an amendment that made the Illinois version identical to the federal one. However, he then voted "no" on the amended bill.

http://bornalivetruth.org/obamarecord.aspx

Obama Lied About His Abortion Voting Record During the Third Presidential Debate - An analysis of the third presidential debate shows that Obama lied about his legislative action on abortion.

Obama Lie One: Obama stated that the Born Alive Infant Protection Act "said you have to provide lifesaving treatment and that would have helped to undermine Roe v. Wade."

Truth: The legislation applied to babies that were born live, living completely outside their mothers' womb and no longer under any jurisdiction of Roe v. Wade.

Obama Lie Two: Obama stated, "And the Illinois Medical Society, the organization of doctors in Illinois, voted against it. Their Hippocratic Oath would have required them to provide care, and there was already a law in the books."

Truth: Illinois abortion law to this day only protects babies that survive an abortion who the abortionist deems fit to live. Obama opposed closing this loophole by voting against legislation to mandate a second doctor be present at deliveries of all babies born alive, in order to independently assess their viability.

Obama Lie Three: "I am completely supportive of a ban on late-term abortions, partial-birth or otherwise, as long as there's an exception for the mother's health and life, and this did not contain that exception."

Truth: Note Obama's slick use of the phrases "late term" and "partial birth" abortions when the issue is about babies "born alive" after a botched abortion. Obama then starts talking about the "mother's health and life" to deflect attention away from the live baby in need of health care to continue surviving. In 2001, Obama was the only Illinois senator to speak out on the Senate floor against the bill that would provide health care to babies born alive after a botched abortion. What kind of man is Obama who would do that, then lie, straight-faced, about what he had done?

http://bornalivetruth.org/debate3.aspx

Vatican official attacks U.S. Democrats as "party of death" By Phil Stewart which exposes how the former St. Louis Archbishop Raymond Burk who is the head of the Vatican's highest court, the Vatican's Supreme Court of the Apostolic Signature, said that the Democratic Party risked "transforming itself definitively into a party of death for its decisions on bioethical issues." He then attacked two of the party's most high profile Catholics — vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — for misrepresenting Church teaching on abortion. Pope Benedict has been encouraging Catholic bishops to speak out more openly on public policy issues to make the Church's voice heard.

http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2008/10/01/vatican-official-attacks-us-democrats-as-party-of-death/

Planned Parenthood: Wanting fewer blacks 'understandable' by Bob Unruh uncovers the shocking truth about how Planned Parenthood, the nation's abortion industry leader, says 'yes' when 'donor' wants to reduce minorities. The article includes a video showing how a student-run magazine at UCLA revealed an undercover investigation in which representatives of Planned Parenthood admitted willingness to accept a financial donation targeting the destruction of an unborn black baby.

http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57526

For more information about the National Black Republican Association please visit: www.NBRA.Info

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

More how Obama's views on abortion are some of the most extreme to ever be held by a major party candidate...

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/vi...Extremism_.xml
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Powell made himself look like a total IDIOT when he went on national t.v. with his flip charts and visuals to make the case for the (nonexistent) weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Who cares what he says ?? He needs to be spending his time down at the VFW hall, playing dominoes and telling war stories.

+ Reply to Thread