+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: A little help from admins.

  1. #1
    Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    17,140

    A little help from admins.

    Admins. Please inactivate my account until further notice. Since I seem to lack the discipline to stay away from this site, I'm asking for you assistance in helping me. I'll contact you via Vette's account when I feel I'm ready to engage in decent conversation again.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Home of the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs!
    Posts
    13,395

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Admins. Please inactivate my account until further notice. Since I seem to lack the discipline to stay away from this site, I'm asking for you assistance in helping me. I'll contact you via Vette's account when I feel I'm ready to engage in decent conversation again.

    Thanks
    Don't be insane!!!!!! There's nothing wrong with your posts!

  3. #3
    Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bossier City, LA
    Posts
    14,624

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Get healthy Todd. You know how to get in touch with us if you need something.

    Have a safe trip and we'll be praying/thinking about you and Joy.

    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

  4. #4
    Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    DirtyDawg's, Ruston
    Posts
    356

    Re: A little help from admins.

    It's dirty. Go ahead and reinstate me. Vette says she's been getting requests for updates next week while I'm at Mayo, so in order to be most accurate, I guess it'll be better for me just to post them as she doesn't seem to always hear what I tell her.

  5. #5
    Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Bossier City, LA
    Posts
    14,624

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Thank goodness!! You're back.

    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

  6. #6
    Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    6,869

    Re: A little help from admins.

    I'm glad you're not going inactive, who else would I have to make smart-ass comments with, not to mention the occasional fun back and forths questioning you're sexuality!





    "We may not be the biggest, but wait till you taste our sausage!"
    Horndawgs Tailgating Krewe - Founding Member

    believe.

    If you fail out at Tech, you can always go teach at lsu

  7. #7
    Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ruston
    Posts
    17,140

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I'm glad you're not going inactive, who else would I have to make smart-ass comments with, not to mention the occasional fun back and forths questioning you're sexuality!
    I'm still going to try to stay inactive if I can. I'm just going through too much stress right now and then being taken off of some medications only adds to my anxeity level which makes it harder to keep my cool. That whole Dooley comment threat got blown way out of proportion as to what I mean it to be, and I couldn't control myself enough to calm it down. I came out sounding anti-Dooley and anti-Bennett when, in fact, I'm not. I've defended them as much on this board as probably most others. I just think Dooley has an agenda which I'll probably post later after I run some errands and can properly align my thoughts so it doesn't sound like I'm bashing him because, quite frankly, it's not a bad idea.

    As far as my medical updates, I think I've decided to blog them starting tonight since I know the majority on here don't give a crap and there's no need to start a thread about it. I'll try to keep the blog updated daily. Plus, I'm trying to get on TDF's good side for providing that service that no one seems to want to use.

  8. #8
    2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    10,821

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Plus, I'm trying to get on TDF's good side for providing that service that no one seems to want to use.
    Oh come on, that Chinese blog is fantastic.

  9. #9
    Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Lafayette
    Posts
    6,869

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I'm still going to try to stay inactive if I can. I'm just going through too much stress right now and then being taken off of some medications only adds to my anxeity level which makes it harder to keep my cool. That whole Dooley comment threat got blown way out of proportion as to what I mean it to be, and I couldn't control myself enough to calm it down. I came out sounding anti-Dooley and anti-Bennett when, in fact, I'm not. I've defended them as much on this board as probably most others. I just think Dooley has an agenda which I'll probably post later after I run some errands and can properly align my thoughts so it doesn't sound like I'm bashing him because, quite frankly, it's not a bad idea.

    As far as my medical updates, I think I've decided to blog them starting tonight since I know the majority on here don't give a crap and there's no need to start a thread about it. I'll try to keep the blog updated daily. Plus, I'm trying to get on TDF's good side for providing that service that no one seems to want to use.

    Ooo conspiracy theories!!!! The bread & butter of BB&B; and i'm pretty sure alot of people give at least a crap about how you're doing, if you want proof go look at your rep. ranking on the member list....





    "We may not be the biggest, but wait till you taste our sausage!"
    Horndawgs Tailgating Krewe - Founding Member

    believe.

    If you fail out at Tech, you can always go teach at lsu

  10. #10
    Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12,208

    Re: A little help from admins.

    I might need to get my account deactivated for about a year so that I have a realistic shot at completing my dissertation. Let me think about it a while.
    Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way… you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions. –Aristotle


    Freedom, Security, Convenience -- Choose Two. –Dan Geer

  11. #11
    Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Jax
    Posts
    10,120

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I might need to get my account deactivated for about a year so that I have a realistic shot at completing my dissertation. Let me think about it a while.
    You would just create a new account.

  12. #12
    Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12,208

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    You would just create a new account.
    I know. I also thought about creating a random password, but I'd just reset it. I'm hopelessly addicted. And, unfortunately, my dissertation is NOT writing itself.

    Maybe I can figure out a way to write it in 3-4 sentence blocks and PRETEND that I am posting on a message board. Maybe the admins wouldn't mind if I started a thread so that I could just write my dissertation as posts, since that seems to be the only way I can write anymore. (Fortunately, the essays I am having to write for my clinical internship applications have 500-word limits.) If a few people would help me keep it bumped to the first page of my unread threads, I might actually be able to get it going!
    Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way… you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions. –Aristotle


    Freedom, Security, Convenience -- Choose Two. –Dan Geer

  13. #13
    2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Shreevesburg
    Posts
    25,002

    Re: A little help from admins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I know. I also thought about creating a random password, but I'd just reset it. I'm hopelessly addicted. And, unfortunately, my dissertation is NOT writing itself.

    Maybe I can figure out a way to write it in 3-4 sentence blocks and PRETEND that I am posting on a message board. Maybe the admins wouldn't mind if I started a thread so that I could just write my dissertation as posts, since that seems to be the only way I can write anymore. (Fortunately, the essays I am having to write for my clinical internship applications have 500-word limits.) If a few people would help me keep it bumped to the first page of my unread threads, I might actually be able to get it going!
    There used to be places on campus where I couldn't get a wireless signal. When it came time to really get work done, I'd just go to those places. A new wireless system has ended that. I'm thinking about driving out to a state park or something and finding one of those pavilions with electricity and doing my work out there. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna have to buy a type-writer.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts