+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscellaneuos Tread # 2......

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Miscellaneuos Tread # 2......

For anyone like mysef......
    Without the inclination to search through the dawg archives for the first miscellaneous thread......
    Who would like to post something akin to an original or trite subjective thought......
    IN THEIR OWN WORDS......
    Without any expectation of thread enthusiasm......
    Or any "reply" onus implied by thread authorship.

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Miscellaneuos Tread # 2......

Better switch to ice cream now, Spin. :icon_wink:

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

He likes beer...and it has made him a jolly good fellow!

Fleas...Adam had 'em...The End
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Better switch to ice cream now, Spin. :icon_wink:
    I thinlk I'll be okay......
    Until I begin pouring beer on my ice cream. :icon_wink:

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Is your beer laced with something?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    I thinlk I'll be okay......
    Until I begin pouring beer on my ice cream. :icon_wink:

Cheers.
    If you are pouring beer on your ice cream, I think it should be fine - just use a little product we call ROOT beer. It's really great on ice cream. :icon_wink:

Since Ron Paul will not be elected president......
    AND
    commander in chief on 11-4-08......
    I believe we have now reached a point in American history when we need to stop playing federal government semantics.

For @60 years......
    America has been pretending that its huge 5 sided HOLE in our national economy should be disguised as a "department of defense".

What say we return to what was good enough for our founding father lads, from 1789 through 1947, and call it what it truly is......
    America's DEPARTMENT OF WAR!

Cheers and good night.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I've always preferred Department of War. Beer milkshakes are good, too!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I've always preferred Department of War. Beer milkshakes are good, too!
    Maybe with a lambic beer or a milk stout.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Once upon a very very bad time in American history......
    Our nation had a REAL LEADER who patiently SCREAMED that "The only thing we must fear, is fear itself"".

For the last 7 years and 9+ months......
    Our nation has had a PRETEND LEADER who has SCREAMED that AMERICA must FEAR EVERYTHING he tells Americans TO FEAR.

We now KNOW the results of the FEARLESS path that FDR blazed.
    We are still learning how far the little goerge footsteps of FEAR may lead America in an opposite direction.

Cheers and good night.

I just read an article......
    By John Dunbar, AP writer, 10-25-08.

He claims that the BAILOUT BANKS may use their portions of the $700 BILLION BAILOUT MONEY "to buy other banks, pay dividends, give employees a raise and executives a bonus, or just sit on it"......
    Because "there is nothing in the law they (congress) just wrote to prevent any of these uses".

Could this be little george/nancy/harry TRUE?
    Have our federal "leaders" endorsed a $700 BILLION BLANK CHECK to the very same incompetent greedy crooks who played the major role in creating and expanding the housing/mortgage meltdown...... And all the involved repercussions that now so disasterously echo throughout America's economy?

I saw some numbers on CNBC last week suggesting that bank executives were planning to give themselves $67 BILLION+ of the BAILOUT WELFARE. I did not believe this could be possible because I clearly remembered the 2ND BAILOUT BILL/compromise televised language that promised NO MORE exective rewards......
    In exchange for the votes needed to pass a $850 BILLION "revised bill".

I've also heard discussions on the News Radio 78 Business Hour (CBS, Chicago) about the BIG BANK FISH using their BAILOUT WELFARE to eat (buy) little bank fish......
    Or simply HORDE the free TAXPAYER cash.

IMPOSSIBLE...... I thought to myself!
    As reckless and irresponsible and DUMB as the final fiscal federal TAXPAYER RAPE was......
    Even little george and nancy and harry could not be so thoroughly STUPID!

Is it POSSIBLE that our federal "leaders" have squaudered nearly a TRILLION DOLLARS...... Without extensive, and CLEAR AND BINDING contract clauses to PROTECT every dime of their borrowed citizen cash?

Prior to the senate vote......
    Our fourth estate was reporting that the revised BAILOUT BILL had grown to well over 400 pages of WORDS!
    WHAT WORDS?

Someone......
    Anyone......
    Prove John Dunbar wrong for any dawgs who may read this post.
    I was, and remain, OPPOSED to any BAILOUT BIG BANK WELFARE BILL.
    But it occurred to me that the Dunbar article might be of interest to any citizen who intends to vote for either PARTY democrats, or PARTY republicans......
    When next YA'ALL continue pretending that 2 PARTY politics still exists......
    Under either the stars and stripes......
    Or the stars and bars.

Cheers.

Obama......
    ELECT ME...... And I "promise" I will give federal money to everyone who is not rich.

McCain......
    ELECT ME...... And I "promise" I will give federal money to everyone...... EXCEPT those who are undeserving of any such consideration, in the minds of all who vote for me.

But it remains ILLEGAL to give a homeless drunk a bottle of cheap wine to BUY a vote.

THE DIFFERENCE......
    The drunk actually gets a bottle of cheap wine.
    Every other voter gets only a PROMISE!

Cheers.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

I just read an article......
    By John Dunbar, AP writer, 10-25-08.

He claims that the BAILOUT BANKS may use their portions of the $700 BILLION BAILOUT MONEY "to buy other banks, pay dividends, give employees a raise and executives a bonus, or just sit on it"......
    Because "there is nothing in the law they (congress) just wrote to prevent any of these uses".

Could this be little george/nancy/harry TRUE?
    Have our federal "leaders" endorsed a $700 BILLION BLANK CHECK to the very same incompetent greedy crooks who played the major role in creating and expanding the housing/mortgage meltdown...... And all the involved repercussions that now so disasterously echo throughout America's economy?

I saw some numbers on CNBC last week suggesting that bank executives were planning to give themselves $67 BILLION+ of the BAILOUT WELFARE. I did not believe this could be possible because I clearly remembered the 2ND BAILOUT BILL/compromise televised language that promised NO MORE exective rewards......
    In exchange for the votes needed to pass a $850 BILLION "revised bill".

I've also heard discussions on the News Radio 78 Business Hour (CBS, Chicago) about the BIG BANK FISH using their BAILOUT WELFARE to eat (buy) little bank fish......
    Or simply HORDE the free TAXPAYER cash.

IMPOSSIBLE...... I thought to myself!
    As reckless and irresponsible and DUMB as the final fiscal federal TAXPAYER RAPE was......
    Even little george and nancy and harry could not be so thoroughly STUPID!

Is it POSSIBLE that our federal "leaders" have squaudered nearly a TRILLION DOLLARS...... Without extensive, and CLEAR AND BINDING contract clauses to PROTECT every dime of their borrowed citizen cash?

Prior to the senate vote......
    Our fourth estate was reporting that the revised BAILOUT BILL had grown to well over 400 pages of WORDS!
    WHAT WORDS?

Someone......
    Anyone......
    Prove John Dunbar wrong for any dawgs who may read this post.
    I was, and remain, OPPOSED to any BAILOUT BIG BANK WELFARE BILL.
    But it occurred to me that the Dunbar article might be of interest to any citizen who intends to vote for either PARTY democrats, or PARTY republicans......
    When next YA'ALL continue pretending that 2 PARTY politics still exists......
    Under either the stars and stripes......
    Or the stars and bars.

Cheers.
    It gets worse.

"The bailout is now the hottest lobbying game in town.Insurers, automakers and American subsidiaries of foreign banks all want the Treasury Department to cut them a piece of the largest government rescue in U.S. history."

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g...DLODgD941MK401

This will not end well.

Asshat bush and his two stooges (Stuttering Maven and Chief Counterfeiter) are socializing Amerika faster than I would ever have imagined b.o. could have done it.

A TOAST......

May the best man......
    For the collective interests of all of the citizens of our democracy......
    Begin the process of healing and strengthening our nation tomorrow.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Spinoza; 12-07-2008 at 05:38 PM.

A TOAST......

May the best man......
    For the collective interests of all of the citizens of our democracy......
    Begin the process of healing and strenthening our nation tomorrow.

Cheers.
    Only one other glass......
    Has been raised to drink to my toast.
    I wish I knew whose hand held the glass.

Cheers.

+ Reply to Thread