+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCain campaign goes extremely dirty

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

McCain campaign goes extremely dirty

A McCain campaign worker claims she was mugged by an Obama supporter who carved a backwards B into her face. Authorities have now figured the woman lied. The McCain campaign clearly asked this woman to commit this act and it only shows how desperate they have become. This yet another stain on the republican party.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: McCain campaign goes extremely dirty

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoiddog View Post
    The McCain campaign clearly asked this woman to commit this act...
    Just when I thought your posts couldn't get any more stupid.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

The McCain campaign clearly asked this woman to commit this act and it only shows how desperate they have become.
    Proof please!

As anyone who has read my rants on this forum knows, I am NOT a McCain supporter, but I don't see this having any roots back to the campaign itself. This is something that she concocted and pulled off on her own. Between this and his brother calling 911 to complain about traffic, not a very good week for John.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

A McCain campaign worker claims she was mugged by an Obama supporter who carved a backwards B into her face. Authorities have now figured the woman lied. The McCain campaign clearly asked this woman to commit this act and it only shows how desperate they have become. This yet another stain on the republican party.
    This girl is mentally disturbed. And she is a bottom-of-the-rung volunteer, not a high-ranking McCain campaign official. There is no evidence that she was put up to this by anything but her own psychopathology.

On the other hand, how about several OFFICIAL campaign workers--including the campaign's official spokesperson in Ohio--withdrawing their absentee ballots in Ohio after the Attorney General threatened felony prosecution against campaign workers who attempt to violate the state's residency requirements. That seems more treacherous than the crazy girl from Texas carving a backward "B" on her face.

Both campaigns are playing a bit dirty. McCain's camp seems to think it has to focus on a character assassination when a full-frontal assault on Obama's stated policies would probably do. And we seem to have quickly forgotten that Obama has run ads with flagrant lies in them (such as the Spanish language ad with the official "this message approved by Barack Obama" tag claiming McCain has a bastard mixed-race child, and other ads that flagrantly lie as well).

I had intended to vote for Obama, but all this crap his campaign has pulled--the ridiculously false ads, the giving money to ACORN who actively commits voter fraud, official spokesperson narrowly dodging felony charges for illegally voting in a battleground state, etc., has really nauseated me. Then I had to go and read up on the details of his platform on his official website and I realized that he seems to think I am a complete idiot. So I guess I'll sit this one out. In 2012 I think I'll just vote blind; ignorance is bliss.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    So I guess I'll sit this one out. In 2012 I think I'll just vote blind; ignorance is bliss.
    Then pick one of the other parties on the ballot and vote for the one that most closely matches your convictions.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Then pick one of the other parties on the ballot and vote for the one that most closely matches your convictions.
    No such thing (I have very few actual "convictions" when it comes to politics, and there is no party that comes close to speaking to the issues that I feel are important in the ways in which I would like to see them addressed). :icon_wink:

Actually, my main problem now is that I was too overwhelmed with life to get my request for absentee ballot submitted in time.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Did the entire campaign team do this or one freak girl who has mental problems?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

You are as insane as this girl is if you really believe that they would pick a nut case to represent them like this. IF they were planning on doing this, don't you think they might pick someone with an ounce of credibility to pull it off. This is a non-issue for anyone with even half of a brain.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

The McCain camp received a incendiary copy of this before the facts were revealed.. I would have loved to have witnessed an attack on the Obama camp about this..

My rep on this post: "red to match your commie self"

What is this, the red scare? People are so stupid.
    Last edited by Yarfunkle; 10-26-2008 at 11:29 AM.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    The McCain camp received a incendiary copy of this before the facts were revealed.. I would have loved to have witnessed an attack on the Obama camp about this..

My rep on this post: "red to match your commie self"

What is this, the red scare? People are so stupid.
    Not all people, just some.:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

It didn't take much to see she was a phony. She is as stupid as Karen Smith is portrayed in Mean Girls. Karen was making a "K" on her chest with some kind of fake diamonds by looking in the mirror, and her "K" was backwards. This idiot put her "B" backwards. What a dummas.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    It didn't take much to see she was a phony. She is as stupid as Karen Smith is portrayed in Mean Girls. Karen was making a "K" on her chest with some kind of fake diamonds by looking in the mirror, and her "K" was backwards. This idiot put her "B" backwards. What a dummas.
    I agree with you, it could have been made to be much more convincing. Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of the collective population...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I agree with you, it could have been made to be much more convincing. Sometimes I wonder about the intelligence of the collective population...
    Exactly. Just look at all the idiots who are happy to cast a vote for Obama.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Exactly. Just look at all the idiots who are happy to cast a vote for Obama.
    The same could be said about McCain/Palin.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

The same could be said about McCain/Palin.
    Yeah. Although most of the people that I know who are voting for McCain aren't happy about it. They see it as playing defense.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread