+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brad Johnson is proof NFL coaches/GMs have no clue

Puppy TimRattayRules has turned a few heads around hereTimRattayRules has turned a few heads around hereTimRattayRules has turned a few heads around here

Brad Johnson is proof NFL coaches/GMs have no clue

You mean to tell me Brad Johnson, who I can unequivocally state is right now the worst quarterback in NFL history, is better than Tim Rattay?

Brad Johnson, with the best supporting cast in football (Terrell Owens, Roy Williams, Jason Witten, Marion Barber, Patrick Crayton, Miles Austin, and a solid offensive line with 3 Pro Bowlers and a Pro Bowl snub, Marc Colombo), is coming off a game in which he averaged 3.7 yards per pass attempt. That's the worst you'll ever see anyone ever do. Ever. And his 5.3 for the season is only because he got some garbage time yards at the end of the Rams blowout loss...he was at about the same average prior to that final drive.

He has the best supporting cast in football and he has made them the worst offense in the NFL because:

1. He has the arm strength of Chad Pennington throwing left-handed with a left torn rotator cuff.

2. He has the mobility of Drew Bledsoe with both of his legs broken.

and

3. He has the accuracy of Michael Vick, blindfolded.

Yet to the Dallas Cowboys, apparently Brad Johnson > Tim Rattay.

Oh, but "he won" a Super Bowl 64 years ago!!!111 Course, that was when he was still a mediocre quarterback...and he had one of the greatest defenses ever carrying the team...but nonetheless.

Tim Rattay could throw with one of his feet and do better than Brad Johnson. Somehow Rattay, who managed a 78.1 QB rating and 6.7 yards per pass attempt with the absolutely awful supporting cast in San Francisco (Brandon Lloyd was the best receiver on the team...Kevan "3.2 yards/carry" Barlow at RB...an atrocious offensive line featuring the likes of Kwame "bust" Harris, Scott "the wheels fell off in 2003 but they kept me anyway" Gragg, Justin "worst rookie lineman ever" Smiley, and Eric "I'm only good at center, but I'm playing left guard" Heitmann) isn't worthy of being even a 3rd stringer in this league, but Brad Johnson is a good backup.

:bigcry: :bigcry:

Shoot me now. Just shoot me.

"The coachez know more than you!!!!!!!111111"

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Brad Johnson is proof NFL coaches/GMs have no clue

I recall Terrell Owens praising "Rat" as he called him during their SF days. Seems like "Rat" could always get him the ball.

Puppy EndlessDennis has turned a few heads around hereEndlessDennis has turned a few heads around here

I guess past "accomplishments" are worth more to coaches than actual playing ability. I've never seen/heard about what kind of practice player Tim is, but Brad Johnson has no business being in the league. I can't believe it's week 9 and he's still unemployed.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Craptastic performance by Brad Johnson underscores the point of this thread.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Cowboys are getting killed by the Giants!!!! Cowboys have no QB, period.
    ________
    Petite Webcams
    Last edited by latech; 04-29-2011 at 11:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread