+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Construction Companies

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

Construction Companies

I'm graduating in the spring in construction eng. tech. and was hoping to stay in the area. I need help finding construction companies in shreveport or monroe who may be hiring. Any ideas?

Big Dog Pitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the roughPitcherjlt is a jewel in the rough Pitcherjlt's Avatar

Re: Construction Companies

Quote Originally Posted by tangidawg View Post
    I'm graduating in the spring in construction eng. tech. and was hoping to stay in the area. I need help finding construction companies in shreveport or monroe who may be hiring. Any ideas?
    Hunt, Guillot, and Associates in Ruston
    Lincoln Builders in Ruston

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pitcherjlt View Post
    Hunt, Guillot, and Associates in Ruston

HGA is also opening an office in Shreveport.

Holyfield Construction in Monroe is a good company too.

Also, Triad Builders in Ruston.

Varsity Bulldog tangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the earstangidawg seems to have something between the ears

thanks

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JAY View Post
    Also, Triad Builders in Ruston.
    The construction industry is not what it was a few years ago, so I don't know who is hiring; but if I had my choice I'd start with Triad, Tom Jones is a standup guy, the kind of guy I'd like to work for (even if he did go to Arkansas).

+ Reply to Thread