+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jenkins?

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Re: Jenkins?

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Was that the pass or was that the turf? The pass looked good to me. I couldn't tell if it was too hard or not. But I know Livas and I think someone else was having trouble with traction.
    It was right in front of me. It was hard and behind on his hip. Porter had to spin and slow to catch it and he lost his balance. TB does not lead backs in flat. I think he tries to but his balls are off +/- 3 yards from where he wants to throw. He has put several off the shins of backs in the flat.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    The news star said it so it did not come from a credible source.
    gee whiz. i understand some people on here don't like the news-star. but come on. dooley said in the post-game press conference. it's not like the news-star just pulled it out of a hat or something.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    gee whiz. i understand some people on here don't like the news-star. but come on. dooley said in the post-game press conference. it's not like the news-star just pulled it out of a hat or something.

You silly journalist.

Puppy B&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeB&B At Ease Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    I like to see Bennett motivating the other players but I didn't like seeing his pass fall short and get picked. The decision to go to that WR was a good one but it wasn't an accurate throw downfield.
    Ken, the W/R swam above the DB and gave Taylor up on that interception. A very bad misytake by a freshman WR. The pass was not short, just looks like that to the average onlooker. In a lot of cases ya gotta know what the play call was before you can get too critical. Ask any OC.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B&B At Ease View Post
    Ken, the W/R swam above the DB and gave Taylor up on that interception. A very bad misytake by a freshman WR. The pass was not short, just looks like that to the average onlooker. In a lot of cases ya gotta know what the play call was before you can get too critical. Ask any OC.
    The pass was not short at all. Just the CB was hiding behind the WR until the ball was released. I don't know if you are right about the WR being the cause but you are correct about the pass being good. I would rather give Fresno credit for playing that pass perfectly.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Yeah you never know what play was called. I know a lot of times the WR causes the pick. If it was a well thrown ball then that stinks that he has to deal with the bad stat for it.

+ Reply to Thread