+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Wins!!

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

Re: Tech Wins!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    And Dooley questions the rivalry. If there was any doubt in his mind that Fresno is our rival all he needed to do today was look across at the West Side and see the people on their feet. I detest Fresno State. Nothing makes me happier than to beat them!!!!!!!! That WE ARE BULLDOGS cheer strikes fear in the hearts of our opponents! That is the difference between home and the road. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE!!!!!
    It also probably helped to keep the West Side into in that #74 for FSU kept walking by calling all the kids and fans motherf***ers the whole game. He started it pregame when there was mostly kids running around in our section and yelled it at us when no one was even saying anything at the time. He continued to do it throughout the game.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    It also probably helped to keep the West Side into in that #74 for FSU kept walking by calling all the kids and fans motherf***ers the whole game. He started it pregame when there was mostly kids running around in our section and yelled it at us when no one was even saying anything at the time. He continued to do it throughout the game.
    Fresno State is nasty. Pat Hill is nastier. They get exactly what they deserve.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Way to go Dawgs. This was a nice win. Wish I could have been there.

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longdawgview View Post
    Sarcasm, right.
    yes...I was just saying that we are a COMPLETELY different team at home.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

LMAO!!!

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...SFRONTCAROUSEL

I heard them (Fresno St defense) talking in the huddle and they said they were gonna pull my shoe off to get me out of the game,” Porter said. “They did get it off but P.J. (Patrick Jackson) came in and ran it in for a score. He stole my touchdown.”

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    LMAO!!!

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...SFRONTCAROUSEL

I heard them (Fresno St defense) talking in the huddle and they said they were gonna pull my shoe off to get me out of the game,” Porter said. “They did get it off but P.J. (Patrick Jackson) came in and ran it in for a score. He stole my touchdown.”
    For all the times I have wondered what the opposing team is planning in the huddle, at least now I know what Fresno plans. That's quite a game plan, PuffDogs. Steal the running back's shoe. That has BCS written all over it. What next? Give the QB a wedgie?

That's the best they could come up with. "Hey, I know how we can stop that guy. Number 74 you get as close to him as possible when we line up and untie his shoe. Number 15 you make damn sure you get that shoe off before he can take off. We'll put him on the ground trying to find his shoe. Defense Defense Get That Shoe - Break!"

Big Dog SundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to beholdSundayJam is a splendid one to behold SundayJam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Watch out, Chicken Little! Take cover! :icon_wink:

If anybody had told me this morning that Utah State would beat Hawaii I would have laughed my a$$ off. What happened, Sunday?
    Oh man...I told you La Tech was gonna hold their own against Fresno St...It looks like the Techies only get up for the tough games too...

Hawaii has major problems this year...Fricken dancing bull of the Aggies was downright satanic...'n the fans do that cowbell ringing motion with out the cowbells...weird.

Every dog (cow) has his day...right?

Congrats on a good win doggies...
    How 'bout them Texas Techies? That was an awesome last second win!!!!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SundayJam View Post
    Oh man...I told you La Tech was gonna hold their own against Fresno St...It looks like the Techies only get up for the tough games too...

Hawaii has major problems this year...Fricken dancing bull of the Aggies was downright satanic...'n the fans do that cowbell ringing motion with out the cowbells...weird.

Every dog (cow) has his day...right?

Congrats on a good win doggies...
    How 'bout them Texas Techies? That was an awesome last second win!!!!!
    The TTech win capped off my night. Great game! I had friends over and they had that game was going. I told them that TTEch was going to win that game with 5 minutes left in the second half. They were laughing with that last Longhorn TD and I stated: all TTech needed was a minute. They got their minute and I was having a blast. The fans swarming the field looked awesome!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Look at the PANCAKE block by Tech that the Fresno Bee chose for it's game writeup.
    http://www.fresnobee.com/sports/

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Look at the PANCAKE block by Tech that the Fresno Bee chose for it's game writeup.
    http://www.fresnobee.com/sports/

Cliff, it actually looks like he had a short stack on that one. Doesn't that look like two Fresno defenders on the ground? Never mind, it's a double pancake. I see the other Tech Olineman in the background as well. Looks like #80 something and #67 or 62. This picture should be featured in the Oline meetings to try to motivate them for every game. Get some of these in and caught on film and you'll be highlighted at the next week's meetings. I know many are against the helmet stickers, but that's one of the reasons I'm for them. Motivation. But there must be strict guidelines to earn the bone that goes on the helmet.

You're right, Todd. It's a IHOP special double pancake stack with a side of ham by Porter.
    Get well soon, buddy!
    PA

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I just love these comments from the Fresno Bee story:

The Bulldogs (from Fresno St) rushed for a season-low 63 yards on 26 carries.
    "They just beat us, beat us physically," Hill said. "When it came down to who had to win it in the second half, La. Tech outplayed us. I take complete responsibility for it."
    Wow! Way to go, DEFENSE!

HD

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I just love these comments from the Fresno Bee story:

Wow! Way to go, DEFENSE!

HD
    The defense was STELLAR.

Porter was definitely in beast mode, and the play calling was up to home-game standards. I'm very proud of our team for that win. They played like the team I expected to see all season.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Is it just me or did Livas get just as many touches by halftime as he did the whole game at Army?

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfan01 View Post
    Is it just me or did Livas get just as many touches by halftime as he did the whole game at Army?
    Yep...and they had to IV him at halftime.

+ Reply to Thread