+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Academy in Bossier

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Re: Academy in Bossier

This isn't about Tech stuff not selling. Very few stores in north Louisiana have EVER sold Tech gear. They don't know if it sells or not because their apathy towards local schools and their infatuation with "BCS" schools is so enormous. It is sickening. Everywhere else in the nation that I have been supports their local schools with the selling of their merchandise. You don't know if it will sell or not if you don't try it. They just don't care enough.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

My nephew tells me the Academy in Shreveport has a ton of TECH gear right now.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    My nephew tells me the Academy in Shreveport has a ton of TECH gear right now.
    Still an abundant supply of lsu crap in the WM Academy, but I did see a couple of managers looking at it the other day. They were like, "WTH, are we gonna do with all this stuff?"

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Piss on LSU, We are the talk of Louisiana. And after we win I'll bet those Ahole mgrs start selling our merchandise.

Varsity Bulldog BigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really nice

Has anybody heard if Academy has any LA TECH merchandise, since they have been named to the I-Bow. Now would be a good time for them to start selling it.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Yep, I was wondering that myself. I didn't have time to run by, but hopefully this week I will be able to go check and chat with the manager if they don't. If they don't now they are total idiots. It is kind of cool, I am seeing TECH stuff everywhere. Maybe this will get all of the TECH people out of hiding and hopping on the bandwagon. We will take all bandwagoners.

Varsity Bulldog BigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really nice

I went to Academy earlier this evening, and all they had was one rack of TECH merchandise. Probaly 10-20 shirts if that, and 4 shorts. This was pretty TERRIBLE the rack that the TECH merchandise was on looked like it was lost in the isle. So, then I decided to go over to Shreveport Academy, and they were loaded with TECH merchandise. Spent around $50.00 I guess its the Bossier's stores loss, and they will continue to lose as long as they have that poor display of TECH merchandise. My money will go to Academy in Shreveport, and I live less than ten minutes from the one in Bossier. This was just a poor showing of TECH merchandise, and they are going to be playing in the I-Bowl.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog98 View Post
    I went to Academy earlier this evening, and all they had was one rack of TECH merchandise. Probaly 10-20 shirts if that, and 4 shorts. This was pretty TERRIBLE the rack that the TECH merchandise was on looked like it was lost in the isle. So, then I decided to go over to Shreveport Academy, and they were loaded with TECH merchandise. Spent around $50.00 I guess its the Bossier's stores loss, and they will continue to lose as long as they have that poor display of TECH merchandise. My money will go to Academy in Shreveport, and I live less than ten minutes from the one in Bossier. This was just a poor showing of TECH merchandise, and they are going to be playing in the I-Bowl.

The Bossier store is new, give them time. The Shreveport store wasn't always so friendly to TECH. Keep up the pressure on the managers.

A little update on Academy in Bossier. I just left there about 30 mins ago. They have a rack of TECH t-shirts and hats right as you walk in the door. Nothing updated but not bad merch. I saw a couple of tall hombre's with TECH hats on that I didn't get the chance to talk to. We are starting to make a least a little noise here.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog98 View Post
    Has anybody heard if Academy has any LA TECH merchandise, since they have been named to the I-Bow. Now would be a good time for them to start selling it.
    I don't know about the one in Shreveport, but Bossier had a few pitiful looking t-shirts and that was it. No one would want what they have. I talked to the manager to find out why they weren't carrying TECH gear. He told me several people have asked, so keep up the good work. He also said that the Asst. AD had been over to find out how TECH could help them get hooked up with vendors. He admitted that they had dropped the ball and were trying to play catch up. He said they had gotten items sent from other stores but sold out last week. I politely reminded him that there are a lot of alumni in the local area and he said they would be keeping a good supply on as soon as he could get it started coming in. I thanked him and told him I would be checking back with them when they got them in.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    I don't know about the one in Shreveport, but Bossier had a few pitiful looking t-shirts and that was it. No one would want what they have. I talked to the manager to find out why they weren't carrying TECH gear. He told me several people have asked, so keep up the good work. He also said that the Asst. AD had been over to find out how TECH could help them get hooked up with vendors. He admitted that they had dropped the ball and were trying to play catch up. He said they had gotten items sent from other stores but sold out last week. I politely reminded him that there are a lot of alumni in the local area and he said they would be keeping a good supply on as soon as he could get it started coming in. I thanked him and told him I would be checking back with them when they got them in.
    Academy in West Monroe had a pretty good selection a couple of weeks before Christmas. I went in last minute (as usual for me) on Wednesday and they were almost completely out. I was feeling pretty good about that until I read the bolded above.

WM Academy still has an abundant supply of nlulm/lsu crap. Not a big selling item this year I suppose.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TECHLAX View Post
    I know where our next big marketing push will be!
    If i dont get my coaching shorts, i know where my push is going to be.......lol

+ Reply to Thread