+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Riots

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Re: Riots

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Majority of the rioters will be white... During the RNC most of the "so called" trouble makers where young white college kids..
    I deal with these types every day and these people are idiots.

Also the most naive people on the planet.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Haha. I can't read freak's comments unless you quote him. Buddy, I have NOTHING to be ashamed about. I don't judge anyone based on the color of his/her skin, but I am not afraid to judge anyone based on his/her political views.
    May be joining you there......

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Racist.
    As I have learned form this board I have the freedom to say what I want... If you feel the comment was rasict then I am sorry it offended you but they are my thoughts...however I did give basis for my opinion not blind ignorance...

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

As I have learned form this board I have the freedom to say what I want... ..
    You learned that from this board? Wow, this board is powerful. You are still a racist though.
    Go Tech!

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

You learned that from this board? Wow, this board is powerful. You are still a racist though.
    So I am a racist.....great take that thought and run with it to the highest mountains and shout at the highest pitch your voice will allow... Take it to every city, home, school, and, bus stop... Tell them that Buck Dawg Gold is a racist.... Will this satisfy you now are should I be burned alive wearing the scarlet letter R for racist....

The smartest of men can learn from anyone....

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

I almost wrote out a long reply to freak-a-dog, but I caught myself before wasting the time. I think he's one of the people on this board I'd like to meet in person. Something makes me think that this is as close to being taken seriously he has gotten in life.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

So I am a racist.........
    Well, at least you admit it. That's the first step.
    Go Tech!

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    I almost wrote out a long reply to freak-a-dog, but I caught myself before wasting the time. I think he's one of the people on this board I'd like to meet in person. Something makes me think that this is as close to being taken seriously he has gotten in life.

It is almost laughable at how some of YOU perceive others to be naive.

Well, at least you admit it. That's the first step.
    Just for clearification who am I racist against.... Want to make sure that I hold down the correct group of people...

Varsity Bulldog freakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the earsfreakazoiddog seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    I deal with these types every day and these people are idiots.

Also the most naive people on the planet.

Is what buckdawggold said not true?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoiddog View Post
    It is true, which makes your whole point of calling Guiss a racist that much more stupid...... At no point was race mentioned - just who supports who.

Plus, everyone always forgets the Anarchist, and just lump them in with the "opposition".

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

I was agreeing with him, douche.

.... Want to make sure that I hold down the correct group of people...
    There you go again. We want you to be cured. You've made the first step in admitting it. Now you're starting to back track with that statement.
    Go Tech!

Bulldog BR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her game

I will be completely shocked if anyone riots here in Baton Rouge regardless of the outcome, I just don't see it. We will have a peaceful transfer of power because that is just what Americans do.

Regardless of an Elephant or Donkey win, I will get up in the morning, make coffee and start tring to make another buck. The American flag flying out front will still be there and life will go on.

I have voted and that is all I can do. I plan to follow the elected officials who represent me and in two years vote accordingly.

Having said that, I really hope McCain wins!!!!

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

It is almost laughable at how some of YOU perceive others to be naive.
    Who the hell is YOU?

+ Reply to Thread