+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luther Davis on the recruiting experience

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Luther Davis on the recruiting experience

http://www.tidesports.com/article/20...lks_recruiting

nothing we didnt already know but still interesting. the purple and yellow folks are getting pissy about this article.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Luther Davis on the recruiting experience

hehe

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I just have to share this with you folks.

Yesterday an lsu fan called the radio show and was giving his reasons why he hated 'bama.

He said the egotistical 'bama fans are taking credit for Fulmer losing his job and saying that Tuberville will be the next victim of losing to 'bama.

He was also very upset by a writer in Mobil that said 'bama has won more big games in tigger stadium than lsu has.

Man, it is so nice to hear insecure tigger fans on the radio again.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

1996, here we come.

I hope Bama wins by 50. I can't wait to hear Les Miles' excuse after that.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Two national championships in five years...........I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure an Alabama recruit that chooses LSU would get nothing but congratulations and brownies for his trip to BR. Unfortunately southern football fans get too emotional about this stuff (myself included), but that is why all the good football is down here. Its any school really, I do wish some people would realize at the end of the day these are just 18 year old kids.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

Les Miles says this is not true (big surprise there). He even falls back on their favorite old tired-ass line about not being interested anymore.

Bottom line is I still believe LD.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/...S0202/81105018

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Today's stories
    Home > Today's stories

Cody back at full speed, Davis talks recruiting

By Tommy Deas, Executive Sports Editor Published: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 7:34 p.m.
    Last Modified: Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 7:34 p.m.
    TUSCALOOSA | Terrence Cody is back at full speed in practice for the University of Alabama football team, and may be better than he was before his injury.

Tuscaloosa News Photos
    Terrence Cody against Tulane earlier this season. Luther Davis is pictured as the inset.

That’s the assessment of teammate Luther Davis, a sophomore defensive lineman.
    Cody, the Crimson Tide’s 6-foot-5, 365-pound noseguard who has missed the last two games with a knee injury, was in a full-contact crimson jersey Tuesday for the second day in a row. In the early-practice viewing period, he was working alongside fellow first-team defensive linemen on blocking sled drills.
    “It’s been great,” Davis said. “He’s like a kid in a candy store. He’s just having fun with everybody, keeping everybody’s spirits up, keeping everybody motivated.
    “He’s just running around. He’s looking like he’s in better shape than he was, and that’s only a plus for us. That’s real big. Everybody is ready to welcome him back with open arms.”
    No Alabama player on the depth chart missed practice for injury. Only one unidentified, non-scholarship walk-on wore a black injury jersey and spent time on an exercise bike at the start of practice.
    DAVIS, THE FIRST major recruit Alabama head coach Nick Saban lured from Louisiana in a head-to-head battle with LSU after arriving at UA, spoke about his recruiting experience after Tuesday’s practice.
    “It was just pretty emotional just for my family, just experiencing things every day, just having a whole city and state turn their back on you, treating you all kinds of ways, just calling you names just because you didn’t do what was best for them, but rather for yourself,” said the 6-3, 299-pounder from West Monroe, La. “There was times my father almost his job just because a lot of people, plus his boss, were predominantly LSU fans.
    “It was just real stressful for us, but we got through it. We still go through it at times, but it’s getting better.”
    Davis said he grew up wanting to play for Saban when the coach was at LSU, and chose to sign with Alabama because of Saban.
    LSU fans, he said, didn’t take the news well.
    “They had a lot to say about Coach Saban ... saying that he wasn’t going to be here very long, we’re all stupid and how disappointed everyone is because we followed him, but it wasn’t about that,” Davis said. “I just always wanted to play for him, even if he was at LSU. If the situation or the opportunity would have presented itself, I still would have gone there just for him.
    “It’s supposed to be something you enjoy, the recruiting process. Not a lot of people ever get the chance to go through it, so for me to have that opportunity I looked at it as a blessing. Then it ended up being more just a scar for my family and myself just because everybody made it a miserable time for us.”
    Davis also talked about LSU coach Les Miles’ reaction to the news that the player was going to go to Alabama.
    “He was pretty upset,” Davis said. “It went from him trying to talk to me to him calling me a traitor and saying I’m only doing this because the devil has come back to college football and trying to create a big buzz.

Every recruit in the state of Louisiana needs to read that.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

The sad thing is if you lived in Bama you probably wouldn't cheer for these jerks here either...

+ Reply to Thread