+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unity

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs Up Unity

Guys, let's end all of the spite for each other and just hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Unity

Swing I'm doin' my thing.
    Groove I'm showin' and provin'.
    That maverick deal that makes you feel ill.
    It runs in my family.
    Fussin' and cussin' and bitchin' and kickin'.
    If you ask me I think that you're just chicken to try, don't pretend you're my friend.
    Remember I said it one day you'll regret it.

Pull up the reigns. And get out of the race.

My bros are down for the Unity.
    311 is down for the Unity.
    Unanimity of the Unity.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Varsity Bulldog solo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the roughsolo1001 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Swing I'm doin' my thing.
    Groove I'm showin' and provin'.
    That maverick deal that makes you feel ill.
    It runs in my family.
    Fussin' and cussin' and bitchin' and kickin'.
    If you ask me I think that you're just chicken to try, don't pretend you're my friend.
    Remember I said it one day you'll regret it.

Pull up the reigns. And get out of the race.

My bros are down for the Unity.
    311 is down for the Unity.
    Unanimity of the Unity.
    That and their next album are two of my all time favorites. old school fan right here

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

"I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes, and for just one second I could be you" "oh yes I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes, you'd know what a drag it is to see you"

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

"...and I put the imprint of my ring on that black head of his."

UNITY

That is Rick James off of Chappelle Show for those who have lived under a rock for the past 5 years and think it might be racist.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

As a friend of mine posted in his Facebook status ...

"Obama is our president, and he needs our prayers, our support when he may be right, and our loyal opposition when he is wrong."

We can be unified in threats to our country. We can even be unified on many domestic issues (I seem to recall that Obama voted with Bush something like 40-50% of the time) ... There are some issues, however, where I pledge my best effort at loyal opposition and generally being a pain in the ass. Thats the great thing about America. Its not time for people to abandon who they are to jump lock-stock and barrell into the happy wagon with the Obamaphiles. Somebody has to keep your unbridled and often shortsighted enthusiasm under control.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

I ain't Church of Christ!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Guys, let's end all of the spite for each other and just hold hands and sing Kumbaya!
    That's what Bush proposed 8 years ago. He ran as a "uniter, not a divider." He was going to bring the country together with "compasionate conservatism." The country united for about 2 weeks after Sept 11, but quickly divided when we went to war. Dems and Reps just don't see eye to eye.

What we need to work on is constructive criticism and quit calling each other names like little children do... "liar", "darth vader", etc... We will never agree on tax hikes vs tax cuts or strong military vs weak military, but we should show respect for each others position and simply cast our votes for like-minded candidates. Just agree to disagree. United, we stand... divided, we fall.

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    That's what Bush proposed 8 years ago. He ran as a "uniter, not a divider." He was going to bring the country together with "compasionate conservatism." The country united for about 2 weeks after Sept 11, but quickly divided when we went to war. Dems and Reps just don't see eye to eye.

What we need to work on is constructive criticism and quit calling each other names like little children do... "liar", "darth vader", etc... We will never agree on tax hikes vs tax cuts or strong military vs weak military, but we should show respect for each others position and simply cast our votes for like-minded candidates. Just agree to disagree. United, we stand... divided, we fall.
    Well said.

Can we still sing Kumbaya!?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.

Can we still sing Kumbaya!?
    Just once, then we'll move on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Don't blame me - I voted for McCain.

And that is my last post on the Pawlitics board for a long long time. I can't stand this anymore. God Bless America and all her people for the next four years.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep your hands out of my pocket.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Just keep your hands out of my pocket.
    Money, get back.
    Im all right jack keep your hands off of my stack.
    Money, its a hit.
    Dont give me that do goody good bullshit
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Bulldog BR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her game

The reality is that Conservatives will move forward and support what is in the best interest of this Great Country regardless. This is a Democracy and no one person or the election of one person is worth betting against the best interest of our Country.

Regardless of what you think you know about President Bush, he has kept us safe for the past 8 years. To all of the people who have trashed Bush at every turn, you really are confused about what unity is all about and love of Country. I think you will find that most conservatives will give Obama a fairer shake than you ever gave Bush over the past two terms.

That is not to say that he and all elected officials will not be held to a high standard of accountability, but I don't know of anyone who would/will ever bet against this Great Country to spite one man.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    I ain't Church of Christ!
    ??? FWIW there is what I suspect most of us know as the Church of Christ and the United Church of Christ ... they are about as opposite as they come in terms of general political outlook, theology and life practice.

+ Reply to Thread