+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters Use Balanced Attack in Exhibition Win - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Techsters Use Balanced Attack in Exhibition Win - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Four sophomores scored in double figures led by guard Sidney Stewart's 16 points as Louisiana Tech cruised to an 85-43 win over Talladega College Thursday night at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Techsters Use Balanced Attack in Exhibition Win - latechsports.com

Isn't women's basketball a club sport at Talladega College? I'm serious because they only have 600 students total.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

There are colleges with less than 500 students that field solid NAIA or NCAA Div. 3 programs.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

My observation is based on the college website...I can find no athletics link!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

They are a member of USCAA (United States Collegiate Athletic Association). They play a full schedule. Sounds similar to NAIA. Can't really find any other good information on them.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

The news so far is good. I'll acknowledge that before stating what I see as the obvious concerns.

First. Our two exhibition games don't really tell us how we stack up against real competition. Those two games DO tell us that we can score. They ALSO tell us that there remains the problem of playing a complete game from start to finish. Consistency was a major problem the past two seasons....a lack of killer instinct.

Second. It sounds like Spoon's energy is infectious which has no downside at all.

Third. The balanced scoring looks promising. But again, it has come against teams that are worse than the worst on our schedule.

Summary: These two games don't inflate or deflate my hopes and expectations for the coming season. Looking forward to the real season getting underway.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Isn't women's basketball a club sport at Talladega College? I'm serious because they only have 600 students total.
    Don't know about that, but I heard they are at a serious disadvantage because they can only turn left.
    Go Tech!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I know it all against inferior competition, but at least it is encouraging. Looking forward to the season.

+ Reply to Thread