+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Republicans

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Republicans

Anyone that would put Pepsi in their name would likely drink colored piss!

Mccain lost because of 3 or 4 reasons:

MSM wanting to blow BHO for the last 18 months
    running a terrible campaign from start to finish
    MSM on GWB's every move and fumble
    the economic meltdown

If you take out the meltdown, McCain likely wins.

Given the headwind that the MSM gave BHO, he should have defeated McCain with epic numbers; he did not. If blacks do not turn out as they did in 5 states, BHO has 70 fewer electoral votes.

Memo...know what you are talking about before you bloviate!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post

the economic meltdown

Given the headwind that the MSM gave BHO, he should have defeated McCain with epic numbers; he did not. If blacks do not turn out as they did in 5 states, BHO has 70 fewer electoral votes.

Take out the economic meltdown???????????????

Hey, now you are talking like Joe the Plumber Helper.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LT View Post
    This election thing has really gotten under your skin. You'll feel better if you just put this election behind you and start looking forward to the next. If your party will reform, maybe it will gain more than just regional support in 2012. I doubt the politics of personal destruction will work again.
    No. The election isn't under my skin. It's in my wallet. I've worked hard to get to where I am today. The amount of taxes I already pay is ridiculous. What makes it worse is that BHO wants to take more and distribute it to losers like you.

Furthermore, apparently BHO winning the election has brought you over to the Pawlitics board to gloat. You made no posts supporting your messiah prior to the election and now you're in here posting your fluff. You're spineless.

You need to go stand by your mailbox and wait for your next Gubmint check.

Puppy manofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    No. The election isn't under my skin. It's in my wallet. I've worked hard to get to where I am today. The amount of taxes I already pay is ridiculous. What makes it worse is that BHO wants to take more and distribute it to losers like you.

Furthermore, apparently BHO winning the election has brought you over to the Pawlitics board to gloat. You made no posts supporting your messiah prior to the election and now you're in here posting your fluff. You're spineless.

You need to go stand by your mailbox and wait for your next Gubmint check.

Barack Obama hasn't raised anybody's taxes yet. Couldn't you bitch about something else until he does?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofpepsi View Post
    Barack Obama hasn't raised anybody's taxes yet. Couldn't you bitch about something else until he does?
    If anyone would know about being a bitch, it would be you.

If you don't like what I type', use the Ignore feature, dip$hit.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Yep, ole patriotic Biden, giving 3 dollars a year to charity.
    He is giving out of the goodness of his heart- of course there are people that make minimum wage that give more than he does. That is the problem with people like that - they are so stingy with their money they believe that everyone is so they want to take ours. Hello real people already give to the charities of their choice and people sitting on their butts while I work is not high on my list.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post

the economic meltdown

All that is definitely true. He also lost because he is not a conservative. I know he lost my vote that way.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

In the overall scheme of things the republicans are only a regional party. The deep south are the only states republicans can really count on. Unless republicans reach out to minorities (not just blacks but hispanics as well) they will be out of power for a long time. Also, the republicans have lost touch with the American people. They constantly bring up Ronald Reagan when that guy hasn't been president for 20 years. A lot changes in 20 years and the republicans have not changed with it.

Same could be said of the Dems in 2004, if you look at the Red and Blue states, It was Red across the whole nation and the Dems only got the loon fringes of the West and the East Coast. I dont like to look at Red and blue states, popular vote was still close in all elections lately.

Puppy manofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nice

Same could be said of the Dems in 2004, if you look at the Red and Blue states,
    It was Red across the whole nation and the Dems only got the loon fringes of the West and the East Coast
    . I dont like to look at Red and blue states, popular vote was still close in all elections lately.

The so called "loon fringes" states are most reflective of the fabric of the United States of America. If you are not carrying those states then you are not reaching out to all of America.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

The so called "loon fringes" states are most reflective of the fabric of the United States of America. If you are not carrying those states then you are not reaching out to all of America.
    The sad thing is that you are right. This country is going to the loons and the useless beggars. Obama will only empower these people that add nothing to our society.

But, he still only got 52 percent of the popular vote, so it is still split down the middle.

The sad thing is that you are right. This country is going to the loons and the useless beggars. Obama will only empower these people that add nothing to our society.

But, he still only got 52 percent of the popular vote, so it is still split down the middle.

I remember when Bill Clinton was heavily criticized by Rush Limbaugh because he only received 42% of the vote.

I remember when Bill Clinton was heavily criticized by Rush Limbaugh because he only received 42% of the vote.
    I am not sure what you are getting at, unless you are trying to change the argument. The argument is that everybody wants a Democrat and the Democrats dominate the nation, I would say that since he only got 52 percent of the vote, that is not the case. They have a majority, no doubt, but it is not domination. Especially given that the Repubs can still filibuster.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Whats your point? I don't think you can call it criticism, he just pointed out that he only got less than a majority of the vote. So he still won the election. However now I guess they are trying to tell us the country is no longer divided because BHO got 52%. GWB got 51% and they said we're divided, are you telling me that 1% point makes us undivided?

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    Whats your point? I don't think you can call it criticism, he just pointed out that he only got less than a majority of the vote. So he still won the election. However now I guess they are trying to tell us the country is no longer divided because BHO got 52%. GWB got 51% and they said we're divided, are you telling me that 1% point makes us undivided?
    He is doing what most people that cant argue do, he is trying to change the argument to rather Obama will do a good job or not. Since Clinton did a good job and only got 42 percent, Obama can do a good job since he got 52 percent. It is not the argument, but manofpepsi probably doesnt even know what the argument is.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    My point is only that if Obama had gotten 60% then people would still find something to criticize about it. You can never satisfy everyone so the percentage of people that voted for Obama means little.

+ Reply to Thread