+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got us moved up

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Got us moved up

Just got us bumped from #82 to #63 on the CFN 1-119 rankings... completely meaningless rankings in the grand scheme of things, but maybe we can break the top 50 after a couple more wins. Anyway, probably the most I've gotten accomplished in a few days so I thought I'd share.

To:

Absolutely right ... being changed now!

Fiu
    CFN

----- Original Message -----
    To: <pete@collegefootballnews.com>
    Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 10:38 AM
    Subject: Site Feedback

> Love the site. However, I need to point out an error in your rankings.
    > Louisiana Tech is 5-4, not 4-5. You also have them ranked behind a 3-6
    > Mississippi State team that they defeated early in the season. Not saying
    > that Tech is a top 50 team, but certainly better than the 82nd ranking
    > where they're currently positioned. The team is coming together and has
    > one of the nation's better defenses, as witnessed by its past two games.
    > Anyway, just wanted to point out the win-loss record error because I know
    > not many folks outside of north LA even know who they are.
    >

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Got us moved up

Good job, Mil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might have to remind them again when we win the next 3 games.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Good job, Mil!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might have to remind them again when we win the next 3 games.
    I agree. I'm going to keep my eye on them! Really nice of the guy to respond so quickly and admit the oversight.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

sweet

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

64 teams make a bowl game.... hmm

+ Reply to Thread