+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 11-14-2009 @ lsu

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: 11-14-2009 @ lsu

No Doc 100% of the lsu threads belong here. It is the perfect place. It's not like you can't find it.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    We can save it for the off-season. There isn't alot of talk about the Auburn game which we have a MUCH better chance of winning. This subject only got brought up because of the DREAM that we able to compete with them right now.

THIS SEASON we still have 3 and most likely 4 games to play. You kids can have 10 months of your lspoo obsession starting in Jan 2009.
    What?!?! Are you projecting a LOSS for our DAWGS?!?! PERISH the thought!!!!

I'm just saying, there is a CLEAR double standard here. My understanding was that the pit was for pure trash-talking, not discussing future TECH football games. A lot of the lsu stuff posted on here definitely belongs in the pit, but SURELY we can discuss our OWN games (even future ones) without being censured.

And the USM game wasn't discussed in a lull, at least not more of a lull than the USU Aggies. What's to discuss there? How many quarters will it take for Livas and Porter to both break 200 all-purpose yards? I'll set the over/under at 2.5 quarters. :icon_wink:

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

How many poo threads this week??

How many for another college other than TECH??

You call it censorship, Lum calls it GESTAPO, and I call it putting things where they need to be. :icon_wink:

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    How many poo threads this week??

How many for another college other than TECH??

You call it censorship, Lum calls it GESTAPO, and I call it putting things where they need to be. :icon_wink:
    And I call it an inferiority complex.

I get moving many lsu threads (like the ones about the lsu/Bama fans that shot each other). But this is a thread about a Tech game that happens to be against lsu. The Pit is supposed to be about flaming; this thread is not about flaming.

Since you asked, here are the threads with last post dates from 11/7 to 11/14 that are about other schools:

USU: 6 (most are about our upcoming game with them, but technically this thread is about a future game, too)

Threads about other schools and NOT about a Tech game with them, just in the past week:

BSU:1
    ULL: 2
    Tennessee: 1
    Fresno: 1 (also in the title of the Nevada thread, counted below)
    Clemson: 1
    Nevada: 1
    TCU/K-State: 1

DOUBLE STANDARD. :icon_wink:

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I removed the 1etter$ "|_", "$", and "|_|" from my keyboard, ca|_|$e I got tired of 1ooking at them.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I removed the 1etter$ "|_", "$", and "|_|" from my keyboard, ca|_|$e I got tired of 1ooking at them.

+ Reply to Thread