+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Football Dispute Leaves 2 Dead (Alabama/LSWho)

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Re: Football Dispute Leaves 2 Dead (Alabama/LSWho)

Looking for a corndog?
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Varsity Bulldog Vettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the roughVettewrecker is a jewel in the rough Vettewrecker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    so lets see...

1. Bama wins
    2. LSU fan calls Bama fan and argument ensues (LSU aggressor it appears)
    3. LSU fan travels (with his woman) to Bama fan's house
    4. LSU fan pulls out a pistol
    5. Bama fan shoots him
    6. LSU-ette threatens Bama fan who just shot LSU fan while he's still holding gun
    7. Bama fan shoots her

The one question I wanna know is WHY were the LSU fans talking smack after a loss?
    Because by some means they feel that they were cheated outed of a win.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well....

As for several comments made in this thread:

1) the game of football has gotten LESS violent (on the field, but not apparently in trailer parks)

2) too much emphasis is placed on sports, in general, and waaaaay too much at the high school and college levels.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Could one of these been North La Tiger? We haven't heard from him in a while, so maybe he hooked on to his house and moved to Alabama.

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nicebigdawg04 is just really nice

i can't wait to go to work tomorrow in lafayette and confirm what i have been telling these corndogs for the last 11/2 years. this just the typical lsu fan being stupid like they are. it is never their fault if they loose, and when they do loose the only way over it is some sort of violent act on others, not lsu fans. this is a sad sad story that should have never takin place. it is one thing to be a FAN of a team but to be a complete lunatic is another. the first crime here is the two idots being lsu fans. One reason I do not like going to the games at lsu when we play them. what are the TECH fans going to do when we go down there and beat them. We may not make it to the car alive.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Saw the end of news report on t.v. about this incident. It was said that there was a possible love triangle involved.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Pistol v. Shotgun = Shotgun
    Drunk girlfriend v. drunk redneck = drunk redneck
    LSU v. Bama = Bama

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Ever been in a gun fight? Threaten generally means an aggressive act...Dead Man's pistol close by...if she even hints at reaching for it, it's kill or be killed.
    I understand that... the story just doesn't mention what the "threatening" act was...

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

It wouldn't have taken much given the just transpired events!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

i was wondering more why would you threaten someone with a GUN????? especially if they just shot your friend

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    i was wondering more why would you threaten someone with a GUN????? especially if they just shot your friend
    I guess that she was hoping that you were in attendance so that would swing things in her favor and she would immediatly win.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

yep I was not at the house or things might have been different NEVER know

But most likely they would becasue i would be telling her to shut the H___ up he DOES have a gun you know

But I can tell you one thing it aint just LSU with the big mouth fans I was at the Bama game and trust me walking into the game There were some brave souls from bama running their mouths VERY bad laughing about the Geaux Tigers saying "what the hell is that how the hell you spell that again??" to that I replied "its spelled BCS" But they kept on and on drunk as could be talking about all their great championships etc. I just said "how long has Bear been dead now?" and walked off. But it was more than just them and it was LSU fans too. Just a totally different atmosphere But it was nice to be a part of the biggest crowd ever to watch a game in Louisiana.

BUT

Im starting to enjoy Wac (Tech) games better than SEC

BUT WHO CARES time for Tech to beat another Wac foe and Lock up a BOWL BID GO DAWGS

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    But I can tell you one thing it aint just LSU with the big mouth fans I was at the Bama game and trust me walking into the game There were some brave souls from bama running their mouths VERY bad laughing about the Geaux Tigers saying "what the hell is that how the hell you spell that again??" to that I replied "its spelled BCS" But they kept on and on drunk as could be talking about all their great championships etc. I just said "how long has Bear been dead now?" and walked off. But it was more than just them and it was LSU fans too. Just a totally different atmosphere But it was nice to be a part of the biggest crowd ever to watch a game in Louisiana.

BUT

Im starting to enjoy Wac (Tech) games better than SEC

BUT WHO CARES time for Tech to beat another Wac foe and Lock up a BOWL BID GO DAWGS
    That was a clever little stinger.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

It's kind of amazing that during the height of the Tech/Grambling on the Bayou rivalry we didn't see more violence.

+ Reply to Thread