+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck Season

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Duck Season

Anybody kill any ducks yet? We killed 13 at Toledo Bend over the weekend. Mainly Gads and Widgeon.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Duck Season

Our season doesn't start until the this weekend (I think). It's DRY. I'm supposed to be hunting a pond by the Ohio, but I doubt if it's got any water any. Supposed to get Rain and Snow showers this weekend, so maybe we'll get lucky.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

We killed a 3-man limit of greenheads out at Tech golf course. They responded well to calling and even liked our mojo. I can't believe nobody else was hunting out there.

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

youth hunt last week on the east side resulted in 7 ducks, 4 gaddies and 3 woodies. went on a speck hunt this week and killed 10...can't wait for opening morning!

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

ok guys, fess up, any successful duck hunts around monroe?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    ok guys, fess up, any successful duck hunts around monroe?

a ton of geese on 15 and between Mer Rouge / Bonita......saw what I would guess to be 2,500 geese on 15 last week

....I have not seen anything on the south side of black bayou.......have seen some teal and one big group of pintail just north of monroe.......pit blind reports are average to poor.......best chance right now is standing in flooded timber and shooting WD....

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Limited out Saturday and Sunday. Saturday we killed mostly grey ducks, widgeon, and a few teal. On sunday we did kill a greenhead and a hen with mostly teal and grey ducks. The weather was the best I have seen it on opening weekend in a very long time.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

My report is that for most of the morning I couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Varsity Bulldog bdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud ofbdawg has much to be proud of bdawg's Avatar

Far northeast LA, 22 or so sat am, greenheads, gadwall, widgeon, teal (1 banded), and a spoony or 2 died along the way. Went back this morning to move a skid blind and didn't kill but 3, looks like mostly local ducks after all.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Killed three perfect limits this morning. All green heads with widgeon and pintails as off ducks. Also killed six specs. Absolutely perfect!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Killed three perfect limits this morning. All green heads with widgeon and pintails as off ducks. Also killed six specs. Absolutely perfect!

Then the alarm clock went off and woke you up from this fabulous dream?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Then the alarm clock went off and woke you up from this fabulous dream?
    Didn't take long for somebody to pick up on that did it? Can't "one up" anybody around here. I'll post pics of my perfect limit when...

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I dont remember you being with us thsi morning. fyi,that was a woodie, not a widgeon.

Duck Hunting report for Nov 20th:

Fog Sucks

The End.

( I think the fog actually got thicker around 7:30 so i just went to work)

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    Duck Hunting report for Nov 20th:

Fog Sucks

The End.

( I think the fog actually got thicker around 7:30 so i just went to work)
    I did not hear a single shot from Black Bayou this morning......amazing since it usually sounds like WWIII every morning of duck season......the fog limited visibility to maybe 20 yards....

+ Reply to Thread