+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Duck Season

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Duck Season

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    What do you think would happen in Louisiana if these guys showed up one morning?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frv4i...eature=channel
    I think everyone knows that by the 3rd pass he would be dead and his body would never be recovered. I also think that was staged b/c no hunter I know would have allowed that to happen. That clown would have been yanked out of that thing and had the shit beat out of him. Losers like that really uspet me.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

its funny, when Peta pulls their crap and then such as this, its always up north somewhere. Let'um try down south and see if they like the results and if they want to come back for more.

as for the fly'n dude, his pretty pink wing would have made great target practice if he had been flying over my "killing field".

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

That video is obviously intended for a non-hunting audience as anybody else would know that it's very doubtful the club went "belly up". I know what I would have done. I'd have taken one of my decoys and thrown it in that fan and parachute. Would like to see him fly then. Then see how he fares when he's on the ground.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to have a 'tater gun that shoots tennis balls propelled by hairspray Something like that wouldn't hurt the idiot, but he would definatley haul ars away from there.

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I'd like to have a 'tater gun that shoots tennis balls propelled by hairspray Something like that wouldn't hurt the idiot, but he would definatley haul ars away from there.
    Racquetballs work better. 2 inch PVC barrel and a 3 inch chamber.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    Racquetballs work better. 2 inch PVC barrel and a 3 inch chamber.

For my money, I'd bet the hunters had something waiting for them the next time. Of course, these people aren't going to show it because they want to look like they were the victors. They said they made several runs. Why not show those as well? Because they didn't happen. I'd like to see the faces and hear the comments from those hairy bitches if these guys had done something like you and rabiddawg suggest. Now that would be funny.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Man, what a bunch of idiots. They are very fortunate they didn't do that around most of the hunters I have ever known, including me.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Man, what a bunch of idiots. They are very fortunate they didn't do that around most of the hunters I have ever known, including me.
    You got that right. I think that the next time I had planned on hunting that field, I'd have fed my dog some 3 alarm chili the day before and saved what came out the other end. Then when that bozo made one of his low approaches, slung it up in the air. I bet he wouldn't have made too many more passes.

+ Reply to Thread