+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Sarah Palin Now?

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Where is Sarah Palin Now?

Getting offers to be on TNA wrestling:

http://www.examiner.com/x-668-TV-Exa...To-Sarah-Palin

Commenting on 2012 Presidential Run:

"I'm like, OK, God, if there's an open door for me, this is what I pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the door is." Voters only too happy to show her where the door is.

http://newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pag...21272.stm?ad=1

Blaming the Bush administration for the 2008 loss: (Yeah.. that was kind of the point..)

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/251/story/55562.html

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Re: Where is Sarah Palin Now?

How about big bucks on the speaking circuit?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    :
    Golly Gee! You know you can be just like me if you just try dont'cha know! Americans are the fabric of the country! You Betcha!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Yep, that is what most do. Giuliani did it, and she is much more popular than he ever was in my opinion, rather it be for favorable or unfavorable things.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Yep, that is what most do. Giuliani did it, and she is much more popular than he ever was in my opinion, rather it be for favorable or unfavorable things.
    That being said, she wont be near as successful as Bill Clinton was at it. She has too much of a backbone. When my BIL was at Yale, he said Bill came up and gave one of the most liberal speeches he has ever heard. Of course, ole Willie changes his rhetoric when he goes to other places. Sarah seems to actually have a set of beliefs, so she wont be able to snake around like ole Willie did/does.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

WTF? Palin is running Alaska guys.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

If you are interested you can catch the second part of her interview with Greta on Fox News tonight to see where she really is- working in Alaska. She is a very impressive lady. I enjoyed the interview last night and will be watching again tonight. I do understand your problem though- I am sure strong intelligent women probably scare you.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    If you are interested you can catch the second part of her interview with Greta on Fox News tonight to see where she really is- working in Alaska. She is a very impressive lady. I enjoyed the interview last night and will be watching again tonight. I do understand your problem though- I am sure strong intelligent women probably scare you.

I don't think a woman would have to be strong or intelligent to scare Yar.

Puppy manofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nicemanofpepsi is just really nice

She does need to know, though, that Africa is a continent and not a country. And many blame the McCain loss on Palin. When asked why they McCain-Palin ticket didn't win, McCain aids claim that "Sara Couldn't see Washington D.C. from Alaska."

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofpepsi View Post
    She does need to know, though, that Africa is a continent and not a country. And many blame the McCain loss on Palin. When asked why they McCain-Palin ticket didn't win, McCain aids claim that "Sara Couldn't see Washington D.C. from Alaska."
    That's because they're trying to cover up for their own ineptness at running the campaign. If they had worried about bringing out the truth instead of propogating internet rumors started during the primaries, we might have seen a different outcome. Instead, they sat around and just rode the waves Hillary's people created.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    That's because they're trying to cover up for their own ineptness at running the campaign. If they had worried about bringing out the truth instead of propogating internet rumors started during the primaries, we might have seen a different outcome. Instead, they sat around and just rode the waves Hillary's people created.
    Exactly. McCain didn't excite his base, and his watered-down conservative politics were not inspiring anyone. He was an old, white Obama that couldn't bring up any real defining issues because he agreed with the democraps on most of them (health care, global warming, illegal immigration, etc.) The only things that got me to the polls were his his stances on abortion and his more-moderate views on gun control (well, that and the fact that I believe Obama is bad for America with his "share the wealth" plan that takes income - read as "capital" - from Americans that busted their butts working for it and gives it to those that didn't).

Maybe this will cause another Reagan to rise from the ashes.

I predict there will be a lot of murdered babies (there are too many already, but I suppose this will remove the stigma associated with killing them) and a lot of supressed dissent (as in the "fairness" doctrine) before it's all over.
    Last edited by DawgyNWindow; 11-11-2008 at 08:47 PM.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

McCain was embarrassed that Palin was drawing more people to her rallies than he was to his. The media laid off McCain for the most part, but were relentless to Palin... I think that shows who they fear more.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manofpepsi View Post

I know it is difficult to check the facts, but, if you can read or even change a channel you could easily find out that the Africa thing never happened. Oh well, I am sure that would be a challenge for you, so you keep living in ignorance.

Considering her to be intelligent would be a longshot.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yarfunkle View Post
    Considering her to be intelligent would be a longshot.
    misogynist much?

+ Reply to Thread