+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogtor Evil's Gun Thread

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Dogtor Evil's Gun Thread

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    I've been back and forth on a small 9mm. I was pointed to the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield in 9. Anyone have any experience with it?

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...layErrorView_Y
    I've got a standard size M&P 9 and I love it.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

I picked up a used sig p228 not too long ago at a police auction - $380 with one magazine, no case.

I was surpised that the pistol was in pretty decent condition.

Now my attention is turned to the Beretta A400 Extreme Unico........then the Beretta A400 Explor Unico or silver pigeon.....would be my first over under and about $300 more than the semi.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

and btw....in a couple of weeks I will probably be able to buy ARs at a nice discount......buy low, sell high!!!

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    and btw....in a couple of weeks I will probably be able to buy ARs at a nice discount......buy low, sell high!!!

Yep, guns are kinda like generators, stock up when nobody needs 'em, sell 'em when everybody can't do without one.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I picked up a used sig p228 not too long ago at a police auction - $380 with one magazine, no case.

I was surpised that the pistol was in pretty decent condition.

Now my attention is turned to the Beretta A400 Extreme Unico........then the Beretta A400 Explor Unico or silver pigeon.....would be my first over under and about $300 more than the semi.
    I've got a Silver Pigeon and absolutely love it. It's one of those guns that "just fits". My hunting gun is a Beretta AL391 in 20 gauge. I use it for ducks/geese and it always works perfectly. I went in the water/mud over my head duck hunting yesterday and after pouring the water out of the Beretta it continued flawlessly. What is the big selling point of the Explorer vs the AL391?
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Decided to build an AR-10...about the only way I'll ever be able to afford one. Step one, stripped lower. Gonna head to the gun show next weekend and see what I can dig up.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I've got a standard size M&P 9 and I love it.
    I think I'm going to go to the local store here and order the compact and a 10/22, and wait the 6 weeks it'll take to get em in :bigcry:

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    I think I'm going to go to the local store here and order the compact and a 10/22, and wait the 6 weeks it'll take to get em in :bigcry:
    Then you can wait for ammo! I don't want to go shoot because who knows when I'll be able to replace what I shoot.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Good luck on the gun show and try not to get trampled. Things are crazy right now!

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    I've got a Silver Pigeon and absolutely love it. It's one of those guns that "just fits". My hunting gun is a Beretta AL391 in 20 gauge. I use it for ducks/geese and it always works perfectly. I went in the water/mud over my head duck hunting yesterday and after pouring the water out of the Beretta it continued flawlessly. What is the big selling point of the Explorer vs the AL391?
    The 400 has a new gas system, another spring in the ko system and the ko system has been moved up. Shot a box through a 400 a few days ago......there is no doubt beretta is the best semi out there. The 391 and the 400 can go side by side...differences are minimal....marketing stuff.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I split the stock on my silver pigeon this season. I don't even want to think about how much that thing is going to cost to replace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOlw8RW8YGI&noredirect=1

Pump Action Slingshot Gun..get one now before Obama takes them Away!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

I want a something to use to accurately pick off the marauding horde. Zombies. Head shots. What to use?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    I want a something to use to accurately pick off the marauding horde. Zombies. Head shots. What to use?
    FN SCAR...only about $5500 on gunbroker.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    FN SCAR...only about $5500 on gunbroker.
    ok. I don't want to spend $5500. Next?
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

+ Reply to Thread