+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GameDay Thread - Utah State

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

GameDay Thread - Utah State

Listening to the radio, Utah State had some travel set backs. They arrived to Ruston 3 hr late. Something with not going through security check.

Currently windy at JAS. Kickers are having trouble kicking into the wind during warm up.
    Game Day Links
    Radio Feed (107.5)

Video Feed (latechtv)
    http://www.latechtv.com/athletics.html

Gametracker (cbs college sports)
    http://latechsports.cstv.com/gametra...sport=mfootbl&

Chatroom (latechbbb)
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/chat/flashchat.php?
    Last edited by qng001; 11-15-2008 at 01:13 PM.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: GameDay Thread - Utah State

You watching on latechtv?
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You watching on latechtv?
    Yup.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

How's it look?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Just a shot of the field right now.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Not bad, a little pixalated. The radio broadcast is real time on the latechtv video feed. z107 is 30-60 sec behind.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Not bad, a little pixalated. The radio broadcast is real time on the latechtv video feed. z107 is 30-60 sec behind.
    I would've expected you to be at the game. What's up? (not judging. just curious.)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

They've got about 30 minutes to show up. I'm afraid the bowl committee is gonna see about 10K fans.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I would've expected you to be at the game. What's up? (not judging. just curious.)
    I know, i had to stay home for this game unfortunately. I have ton of work to do this weekend, which I'm doing right now and watching the game. Very bad week. :bigcry:

I will be at the Nevada game for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I know, i had to stay home for this game unfortunately. I have ton of work to do this weekend, which I'm doing right now and watching the game. Very bad week. :bigcry:

I will be at the Nevada game for sure.
    Yeah, it looks like the Nevada game is the only one I'll be able to make. Hopefully we'll have this stomach bleeding taken care of by then. I'd hate to have to be rushed to the Lincoln General. I went ahead and got the feed. Looks better than I expected. I hope they don't try to charge me every month.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

there is no one on the stand :bigcry:!!! hope they are all tailgating atm...
    ________
    Sc2 Replays Download
    Last edited by latech; 04-29-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    They've got about 30 minutes to show up. I'm afraid the bowl committee is gonna see about 10K fans.
    It looks that way, but if you'll go back and read some posts, there seems to be quite a few people that were posting @ 8 this a.m. that have at least 3 hours to drive there. I suspect most of them are just parking. Some probably wanted to stop by a tailgate or two. Now, I just heard the high school bands didn't show up. Wonder what that's about.

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Love the open microphone during commercials

Champ altadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her gamealtadawg is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Yeah, it looks like the Nevada game is the only one I'll be able to make. Hopefully we'll have this stomach bleeding taken care of by then. I'd hate to have to be rushed to the Lincoln General. I went ahead and got the feed. Looks better than I expected. I hope they don't try to charge me every month.
    Great to hear things are getting better!

Quote Originally Posted by altadawg View Post
    Love the open microphone during commercials
    Me too. That's when you hear the good stuff. How you been alta?

+ Reply to Thread