+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brock Lesnar

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Brock Lesnar

is the NEW UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World after a DOMINANT performance tonight.

MY BOY is on top, and he's staying there for a long, long time.

In other news from this show -- KenFlo is awesome.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Brock Lesnar

Brock showed us his brute strength in the match against Frank Mir. Unfortunately, his lack of experience cost him that match.

So you think he has improved enough to stay there huh? I'd love to see another one of his fights; guess I will just wait for it on UFC Unleashed.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Brock showed us his brute strength in the match against Frank Mir. Unfortunately, his lack of experience cost him that match.

So you think he has improved enough to stay there huh? I'd love to see another one of his fights; guess I will just wait for it on UFC Unleashed.
    He's gotten a lot smarter. Randy (arguably the best heavyweight wrestler ever in the UFC) never got him in a compromised position. Not even once.

Then Brock just pounded his lights out with those toaster ovens he calls fists.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I was at the fight tonight (8th row on the floor because a buddy called me at the last minute) and I was pulling for Couture, but Lesnar owned that match. Randy never had him in a bad spot. Couture is known for wearing his opponents down and Lesnar wore Couture down in one round by leaning on him with all 275 pounds.

I thought Randy had a chance when he opened Lesner's right eye and went after him, but Lesner had the advantage in every category and Couture just couldn't overcome it.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I was at the fight tonight (8th row on the floor because a buddy called me at the last minute) and I was pulling for Couture, but Lesnar owned that match. Randy never had him in a bad spot. Couture is known for wearing his opponents down and Lesnar wore Couture down in one round by leaning on him with all 275 pounds.

I thought Randy had a chance when he opened Lesner's right eye and went after him, but Lesner had the advantage in every category and Couture just couldn't overcome it.
    I missed it!!! Did he knock Captain America out????

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I think if Lesnar can stay on his feet he will dominate much like Lidell used to. On the ground however, I could see someone submitting him again.

Big Dog latechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the roughlatechbulldawgfanatic is a jewel in the rough

I like Lesnar too. I think he will have a tough time with Noguiera after Noguiera beats Mir though. He probably will win, but I think it will be his toughest fight to date.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I would like to see him fight Fedor. I think Fedor would destroy him in the 1st round but with Lesnars size he always has a chance.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

I agree 13.

He has a chance to win because of his strength and he simply over powers people.

He has a chance to lose because he is inexperienced in the octogon. How many times have we seen a guy dominate a fight but lose because he made one little mistake.

Varsity Bulldog BigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really nice

i would like to see him Kongo fight

+ Reply to Thread