+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The WORST fans in college football

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: The WORST fans in college football

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Now that somebody has placed this thread in the right area, I'll comment on lsu "fans"...

They suck. Big time programs (especially past NCs) don't set a record attendance one week then fall short of a sellout by 10K the next. We all know bandwagoners who were begging for tickets against Bama and wouldn't take a free one to the Troy game. These type folks make me want to puke! They are NOT fans, just keep up with the Jones goobers.

I agree with that....I aslo think that we should keep all the lsu talk off BBB. If I want to tiger stuff ill go to their site. It never fails, we have a great TECH sports weekend and boom an LSU thread, I realize it was cause they were losing. WE need to not care either way!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I agree with that....I aslo think that we should keep all the lsu talk off BBB. If I want to tiger stuff ill go to their site. It never fails, we have a great TECH sports weekend and boom an LSU thread, I realize it was cause they were losing. WE need to not care either way!

Yep, I dont think this is just LSU either. At many programs, this would happen. If I came to Tech and watched us get throttled by Idaho for 2 and half quarters, you might see me exiting just because I would have to remove myself from a situation that was making me very angry. Hell, my wife nearly killed me a few years ago at the bowling against Boise game or whatever, and I wasnt surprised we lost. I nearly ripped my hat to shreds, I was so angry. We didnt speak on the whole ride back to Shreveport.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

You guys are beating a dead horse... Any true LSU fan would openly admit that there are thousands of bandwaggoners that never attended nor have any association with LSU. They just so happen to live in LA. But I guarantee if you look at other big time programs they would all echo the same thing. It is just one of those things that comes with it. To be honest, Tech is going to need a little bit of that to get our attendance up. Just as I have said in the past, whenever you get 90,000 + people together there are going to be some bad apples.

You LSU haters crack me up.......quit waisting your time clawing for stuff and focus on Tech. The only reason we dont have this problem is because all we have are TRUE fans. All 10,000 of us......
    And if any of you say you would stick around if we were losing to UCA 31-3, you are lying.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

But I guarantee if you look at other big time programs they would all echo the same thing.

Dude! Name another big time program this would happen to. The game wasn't even a sellout.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Had a buddy go to BR. Said the last of the Troy fans left with just over a minute left. He said he guessed they were out of memory of the phone cams taking pix of the scoreboard the first three quarters.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Had a buddy go to BR. Said the last of the Troy fans left with just over a minute left. He said he guessed they were out of memory of the phone cams taking pix of the scoreboard the first three quarters.
    Wow, that must have hurt. Go to a ranked team's house and whip them like dogs for 3 quarters to give it up like that would be brutal.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...SPORTSIt's

It's not just us that think they suck.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...SPORTSIt's

It's not just us that think they suck.
    Thumbs up to the LSU fans that stayed. True fans are the best fans as we can attest to.

Thumbs way down to the 70,000 jackasses that jumped up and left. Just shows to go you how many are on the bandwagon.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Can't (won't) speak for anyone but myself. You can count the number of times I have left a Tech game early on one finger.*

It was that MBB game at Centenary the season we had Tiger and Zach Johnson and I left with 1:22 on the clock and Tech down 12 pts. Other than that, I have NEVER left any Tech game early, and that includes the 60-0 loss to Andre Ware and the UH Cougars. (FB, obviously, 60-0 would be a very bad hoops score!)

I did acknowledge that the LSU Band and about 30K TRUE Tiger fans remained with the score 31-3. Well, of course the band remained, but I mean to say, they were still playing and cheering with some enthusiasm.

I have not watched what the Michigan faithful have been doing. Have they been emptying out in some games early this year?

* and don't ask which finger.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red's Better View Post
    You guys are beating a dead horse...
    Apparently, this is a trick question. I tried beating a live horse and people were pretty unhappy about that too.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Apparently, this is a trick question. I tried beating a live horse and people were pretty unhappy about that too.

AG, you need to spend some time in the country, man.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

I was lucky to be raised by a man (my father) that wouldn't leave any football game until the last ticks were off the clock. Now granted I watched some sucky football but on more than one occasion I was around to witness a miracle comeback (OK St. for one). I guess I got it from him but I go to watch football. Win or lose I am there to watch a game I truly love.

+ Reply to Thread