+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Constitutional crisis' looms over Obama's birth location

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: 'Constitutional crisis' looms over Obama's birth location

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    If yall wouldn't quote him I would never have to see what he says- it is a beautiful thing.
    I keep telling them how beautiful ignore is. They'd rather argue with him, I think!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

I too have him on ignore. Surely the admin guys can figure out a way to filter out the quotes of people we have on ignore. I'm sure they have nothing better to do with their time.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    That's not the explanation I read here....

Barack Obama’s father was not a U.S. Citizen and Obama’s mother was only 18 when Obama was born, which means though she had been a U.S. Citizen for 10 years, (or citizen perhaps because of Hawai’i being a territory) the mother fails the test for being so for at least 5 years **prior to** Barack Obama’s birth, but *after* age 16. It doesn’t matter *after* . In essence, she was not old enough to qualify her son for automatic U.S. Citizenship. At most, there were only 2 years elapsed since his mother turned 16 at the time of Barack Obama’s birth when she was 18 in Hawai’i. His mother would have needed to have been 16+5= 21 years old, at the time of Barack Obama’s birth for him to have been a natural-born citizen. As aformentioned, she was a young college student at the time and was not. Barack Obama was already 3 years old at that time his mother would have needed to have waited to have him as the only U.S. Cizen parent. Obama instead should have been naturalized, but even then, that would still disqualify him from holding the office.
    I want the truth to come out, where can I find this law on presidential citizenship?

*nevermind, found it

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Go away asshat!
    I pity somebody who can't handle the truth.

And just to be clear, I'm referring to Mr. Asshat himself, commonly known as CARTEK.:icon_wink:

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I keep telling them how beautiful ignore is. They'd rather argue with him, I think!
    After 5000+ posts, I think you are correct. By the way, did I answer your question about the constitutionally of first tri-semester abortions to your satisfaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I too have him on ignore. Surely the admin guys can figure out a way to filter out the quotes of people we have on ignore. I'm sure they have nothing better to do with their time.
    Hmmm. Seems you are not seeing the BIG PICTURE here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Supremes to review
    Barack's citizenship

LINK
    Case challenging his name
    on ballot set for 'conference'

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it! Obama's Gramdma says he was born in Kenya. Does this mean will are going to have a Kenyan President for 8 years? This is just plain horrible. What are our troops thinking?

You really weren't a Ron Paul supporter afterall were you? I told you you were a phony. Paul is a Constitutionist. And yes it matters a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You really weren't a Ron Paul supporter afterall were you? I told you you were a phony. Paul is a Constitutionist. And yes it matters a great deal.
    Tyler, you are too funny! There is absolutely no doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii, and yet you and your fellow wing-nuts continue to make fools out of yourselves by promoting the totally discredited idea that Obama was borned in Kenya. Do you really think that the Electors of Obama share your zeal for fantasy?

The Supreme Court will not get involve except to the point that they say that they will not get involved.

You missed the point. The point is going through the correct and constitutional process to prove it is all legit. And he should.
    The latest.

Posted: November 25, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

Rathergate II: Certification of Live Birth a clear forgery
    Exclusive: Janet Porter seeks readers' help in forcing congressional hearings on issue
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 11-25-2008 at 02:46 PM.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You missed the point. The point is going through the correct and constitutional process to prove it is all legit. And he should.
    The latest.

Posted: November 25, 2008
    1:00 am Eastern

Rathergate II: Certification of Live Birth a clear forgery
    Exclusive: Janet Porter seeks readers' help in forcing congressional hearings on issue

In times like these, it is ridiculous that you and people like you are seeking to tear down the leader of our country just for political reasons or revenge for the outgoing President. Everyone should be working with the new President to help us get out of this hole we are in. I didn't vote for the guy either but what'd done is done and everyone's first priority should be to get this great country of ours turned around. It is people like you that disgust me as everything is political and you care nothing for your country or countrymen.:bigcry: I am sure you are a very different person in real life but based on your postings here (and a few others) you have little regard for the country. It seems if you just want to attack Obama. If you want to attack Obama, then fine, but at least wait until the guy gives you a reason to do it. He's not even president yet.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

[quote=teatech;690166]In times like these, it is ridiculous that you and people like you are seeking to tear down the leader of our country just for political reasons or revenge for the outgoing President. Everyone should be working with the new President to help us get out of this hole we are in. I didn't vote for the guy either but what'd done is done and everyone's first priority should be to get this great country of ours turned around. It is people like you that disgust me as everything is political and you care nothing for your country or countrymen.:bigcry: I am sure you are a very different person in real life but based on your postings here (and a few others) you have little regard for the country. It seems if you just want to attack Obama. If you want to attack Obama, then fine, but at least wait until the guy gives you a reason to do it. He's not even president yet.[/quote

I'm not big on this whole idea either but I am big on following the constitution.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

[quote=GonzoDawg;690168]
    Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    In times like these, it is ridiculous that you and people like you are seeking to tear down the leader of our country just for political reasons or revenge for the outgoing President. Everyone should be working with the new President to help us get out of this hole we are in. I didn't vote for the guy either but what'd done is done and everyone's first priority should be to get this great country of ours turned around. It is people like you that disgust me as everything is political and you care nothing for your country or countrymen.:bigcry: I am sure you are a very different person in real life but based on your postings here (and a few others) you have little regard for the country. It seems if you just want to attack Obama. If you want to attack Obama, then fine, but at least wait until the guy gives you a reason to do it. He's not even president yet.[/quote

I'm not big on this whole idea either but I am big on following the constitution.
    Do we not have any faith at all in the Republican party. I'd bet my last dollar that that was the very first thing that they checked out when the guy showed that he'd be a serious threat to be the democratic nominee.

+ Reply to Thread