+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where to listen?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Where to listen?

I would love to have the Dawgs on one computer and the Techsters on the other. Which stations are playing which games? ESPN 97.7 is what the Techster article states, but there is a big ad on there for the Dawgs vs. Grambling. Do I need to go to the Memphis site to hear the Techsters or will one of the stations covering it and another covering the Dawgs?

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: Where to listen?

I went over to the Memphis site to see if they were video streaming the game, but could not find anything. KPCH ahs the men and ESPN99.7 has the women, I think.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Where to listen?

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    I went over to the Memphis site to see if they were video streaming the game, but could not find anything. KPCH ahs the men and ESPN99.7 has the women, I think.
    You are correct. I have them both on.

+ Reply to Thread