+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hitler was monorchic

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Hitler was monorchic

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1945960.ece

I'd like to encourage you to resist the urge to use this story as an opportunity to heap abuse on BB&B's own monorchic mascot. :icon_wink:

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: Hitler was monorchic

Yes it's well known that Hittler had only one ball, as George Carlin said "do you think he had two strikes against him, maybe he had one ball and two strikes".

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: Hitler was monorchic

i think it is very interesting. when I was at Tech, the research i read talked about it as if he was born that way. one researcher went sofar to say that his other testi never descended. all of the research on this topic focused on this as the driving force that led him to want to be an artist, so you are looking at before WWI, but, as it is now shown, it was just blown off in the trenches.

+ Reply to Thread