+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech, UT Face Off Sunday at 2 p.m. - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech, UT Face Off Sunday at 2 p.m. - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

ouisiana Tech and Tennessee will meet for the 41st time Sunday when the Lady Techsters face the 13th ranked Lady Vols at 2 p.m. CST at Thompson Boling Arena.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Tech, UT Face Off Sunday at 2 p.m. - latechsports.com

1-2

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    1-2
    Likely.......

However, this is the type of game we need right now. A tough Tennessee team that will give our girls experience. We need to get out and hustle, work hard for rebounds, take good shots, and play loose. This is the type game that will make other games easier for us.

Realistically, I have no high hopes of winning. I have hopes of improvement, getting our shot back, and never giving up. Of course, I would LOVE to win.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post

Realistically, I have no high hopes of winning. I have hopes of improvement, getting our shot back, and never giving up. Of course, I would LOVE to win.
    FWIW, my view as well. Come on TECHSTERS!!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

If we stay within 25 points it will be a win in my book........

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    If we stay within 25 points it will be a win in my book........
    Since it's on sunday.. we should all go to church and ppray real hard!

Bulldog VolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around here

The contest can be heard on ESPN 97.7 FM with UT broadcaster Mickey Dearstone providing the action.

Bulldog Tech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the roughTech62 is a jewel in the rough

I live in the Knoxville area and will be in Thompson Boling Arena tomorrow cheering on the Lady Techsters win or lose. I was there a few years back for the Lady Techsters last victory there. What a great feeling to be one of only a dozen or so fans in the whole arena cheering at all the wrong times (for the LadyTechsters not the Lady Vols, that is). Tennesee has a young team and have been played close. We just might do it again.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech62 View Post
    I live in the Knoxville area and will be in Thompson Boling Arena tomorrow cheering on the Lady Techsters win or lose. I was there a few years back for the Lady Techsters last victory there. What a great feeling to be one of only a dozen or so fans in the whole arena cheering at all the wrong times (for the LadyTechsters not the Lady Vols, that is). Tennesee has a young team and have been played close. We just might do it again.
    Cheer loudly! Make sure our Techsters know that we have a few fans there!

This is going to be a tough one. If we can get some offense going, I will be happy. Hope they don't just demolish us.

I HAVE FAITH! GO TECHSTERS!!!!!!!! Nothing would help our fan base and increase excitement again more than a victory today.

Bulldog VolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around hereVolDawg has turned a few heads around here

I'm making a four-hour drive to watch it. However, for the first time in over a year, I will not be cheering for the Lady Techsters. The alma mater takes precedence.

That said, UT is vulnerable. They dang near lost to Chattanooga Friday night. If Tech doesn't come out with another 20% shooting night, they might have a chance. Especially if the Lady Vols were without Cain.

By the way, enjoy the incredibly homerish Mickey Dearstone this afternoon. Could have had a Tech broadcast (for free), but the powers that be decided against that for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by VolDawg View Post
    I'm making a four-hour drive to watch it. However, for the first time in over a year, I will not be cheering for the Lady Techsters. The alma mater takes precedence.

That said, UT is vulnerable. They dang near lost to Chattanooga Friday night. If Tech doesn't come out with another 20% shooting night, they might have a chance. Especially if the Lady Vols were without Cain.

By the way, enjoy the incredibly homerish Mickey Dearstone this afternoon. Could have had a Tech broadcast (for free), but the powers that be decided against that for whatever reason.
    Believe me, this is the WORST possible time to catch them. A close game and a loss will have Pat working overtime to make sure they destroy us. I would much rather catch them after they stomped someone else.

+ Reply to Thread