+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oklahoma v Texas Tech

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

Oklahoma v Texas Tech

OK is kicking some Texas butt at half 42 - 7

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Oklahoma v Texas Tech

If I am Stoops, I am telling my team that if they don't hang 84 on TT they are gonna run sprints after the game.

I say that because we have seen it time and time again where the hot team lays an egg in the second half and TT is the type of team that can score 50 in a half.

+ Reply to Thread